OT: anyone listen to HARDCORE rap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2002
im talkin about hardcore, the way the music sounds like

ONYX ?
attack of the bald heads, slam and that shit
that's pretty fuckin hardcore, i been meaning to get their shit but i always forget...

plus they did this awesome tune with biohazard called "judgement nite"

so i guess this thread is a hardcore rap appreciation thread. list groupd you think is hardcore

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
in10city_131x said:
im talkin about hardcore, the way the music sounds like

ONYX ?
attack of the bald heads, slam and that shit
that's pretty fuckin hardcore, i been meaning to get their shit but i always forget...

plus they did this awesome tune with biohazard called "judgement nite"

so i guess this thread is a hardcore rap appreciation thread. list groupd you think is hardcore
Onyx did a remix Slam with Biohazard too way back in the day (like fucking middle school for me!)

had a video and everything...

Sep 26, 2002
identity-x said:
no meathead... :classic:

i'm talking in '93 when the original slam came out. shortly after there was a remix video featuring biohazard

Slam Harder was like 2001...shit was weak anyway :D
yeah i saw the "reunion slam" video on vh1 or something... and it didnt really sound like onyx to my ears...

Aug 7, 2002
u want some hardcore like as in how it sounds like type of music? peep..im sure techn9ne got sum good shit...brotha lynch-loaded album is some decent shit as well too..doomsday productions pray 4 me is hella filthy and of course do or die picture this album