OT: Ana Nicole Smith

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
Yeah I really dont feel too bad about it... I mean yeah its fucked up someone is dead.... and I do feel bad for her kids, even tho I am sure they will be wealthy as fuck... But honestly it wasnt like she was some outstanding citizen...

SHe was a fuckin DUMB ass chick who was a gold digger and a slut basically... Not a really big loss to the world. Its pretty much the equivelent to Paris Hilton dying...

Sep 24, 2006
it may not be right but im still tired of hearing about her. i really didnt care bout her when she was alive so i really dont care now that she is dead. im just glad that in a few weeks i wont have to hear her name anymore

Jun 9, 2004
Wow dude that was really uncalled for. Oh well, guess I am over it. Why was she famous again? Oh yea for no damn good reason except for whoring herself out to the crypt keeper for a half billion and being so drugged up all the time.

On a serious note though, the lady looked like she was going through hell in her life, maybe it is better for her. Unfortunently she did have a new born baby who is going to go through hell in her early life. Hopefully she doesn't become screwed up also.

Feb 17, 2006
SPOOK2517 said:
On a serious note though, the lady looked like she was going through hell in her life
she always looked like she was going through hell in her life and telling people to stop bothering her because that's what the reporters wanted to see and she always wanted to be in the spotlight or else she wouldn't have done the damn show and commercials for that diet shit...nobody wanted to hear her bitch about how bad her life was when all she had to do was suck some old balls to get 250 million dollars and let the geezer die

Sep 12, 2005
i think that money is the number one happyness in the world, ppl struggle their whole lifes trying to get money to pay off shit, and it looks to me like she had a good ass time cuz of all the drugs she could afford so basically idgaf