OT: Alice In Wonderland

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2002
He was originally considered and Depp had said he thought he'd be perfect for it. Instead Burton (as fucking usual) went with Depp and now Depp credits his character influence to Manson, as he did with Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
stereotypical girl, (even though I'm not) I love Depp (and Burton). Would have rather seen Manson...

what's with all the non-hot chics in y'alls sigs? If you're gonna have a huge ass sig with some chic, at least make her hot... geez :/

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
What alternate reality are you people living in by assuming that Marilyn Manson would have ever been given a role in DISNEY's Alice in Wonderland?

LMFAO

Nov 14, 2002
It's fact that he was up for the role.

Although there is some confusion for some people seeing as how he'll be playing Lewis Carroll in an upcoming movie (supposedly). Also, he's playing The Queen of Hearts in some version of Alice with Tim Roth in it, if I remember correctly.

Plus there isn't much information regarding if Disney has anything to do with this version that I can find.

Status
Not open for further replies.