OT: 50 Cent & GAME Beefing with WOMEN now...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
what in the blue hell is going on with these 2??? first they beef with each other...then kiss and make up after their lover's quarrell... then right after, break up again... and now 50's been talking a alot of shit towards OPRAH, (who has a shitload of money compared to fiddyy) in order to promote his "Before I Self Destruct" album...and Game's having beef with hot-ass model Vida Guerrera just because she had a change of heart for him and doesn't even regret it.

I wanna know you guys'/girls' thoughts and opinions on this shit... what are your opinions on these rappers having BEEF with WOMEN!? chivalry has been dead in rap, but damn this shit is taking it to a whole knew level just to promote albums.

Sep 17, 2003
50's first album was okay... didn't care for all of it, but there were some hot tracks on that bitch. When his second album dropped, I listened to my friends copy before I went out and bought it, and man was I glad I did! It was terrible! I guess that's why he sold less albums with his second album than the first, but I couldn't believe how terrible it was. Since then, I have never again blindly bought an album. We'll see what this album holds in store....

Dec 2, 2006
Beefin wit women? personaly i dont listen to either of them, but i must say that the beefin shit i really dont get it. now i know why i dont listen to any of there garbage.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
50 is only telling the truth about OPRAH..

she is a white woman in a black womans body..

how many rappers she has on her show to tell their "story" about growing up hard?

can you answer that for me?

Look what she did to Ludacris when he was on there to promote CRASH.

She is a dumb bitch. THanks to 50 for airing that bitch out.

and Fuck game...that nigga got a change of heart...everyday of his life.

Sep 17, 2003
50_Tech_Jeezy said:
get rich or die trying was one of the best rap albums ever

and also game is a fag... talk bout fake

I was referring to Get Rich or Die Trying. Instead of "okay" I should have said "good." I listened to it just they other day, and I was like man, 50 needs to come with some of this fire again on his next album. :classic:

Sep 16, 2002
JLMACN said:

how many rappers she has on her show to tell their "story" about growing up hard?

I read that Ice Cube feels the same way about Oprah like when she invited others from "The Barbershop" except for him. and It sucks cause Ice Cube's actually a rapper that's a legend and has learned alot enough to teach young folks through his lyrics.

Jan 2, 2006
JLMACN said:

Lots of Rappers feel this way towards Oprah. Oprah says it's not true, and in fact has "In Da Club" by 50 Cent in her iPod. Bullshit or not, that is what she said.

And as for Game and Vida, that comes from Game's verse in his song "Wouldn't Get Far" which is about video girls. The song has gotten Game lots of hate from the people he mentioned in the song.

"Like Vida Guerra, ass took her to the top
She'll give you some brains you let her throw up the Roc"

Feb 3, 2006
Fuck 50 Cent. come on now... watch stop snychin.. GAMES DVD.
straight up fiddys ah bitch, and will beef with whoever to get some needed exposure.

game on the other hand. yah vida is fuckin fine. but damn your game, you got blast bitches on your jock strap everyday. and hes bitchin like a puss..

fuck it who listens to this crap anyway?

Game > 50.

but all and all. they both suck.

Sep 16, 2002
nice art piece you got on your sig there, Disastxr!

I agree with Sinister shakes aswell..
when it comes to lyrics... Game's better than 50... 50 just got too comfortable and lazy...50 should go back to the OLDSCHOOL 50 and straight rap.... I'm surprised that Game has yet to be comfortable...but then again, didn't Game say some shit about how he'd never do a club song, yet he made that club track with Scott Storch?

ANYWAYS rappers beefing with women especially for stupid-ass reasons is straight GAY...BUT did you see that shit on youtube with Method Man calling out and talking shit about that female MTV reporter who mentioned to the public about his wife having cancer before her own family even knew???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du1UViOs4Hk
now THAT's a better reason to beef with a woman.

Aug 21, 2002
AINT SHIT WRONG WITH BEEFING WITH WOMEN... YOU STEP OUTTA LINE, YOU GET JERKED, MALE OR FEMALE. BITCHES NEED TO BE PUT IN THEIR PLACE. AND IF A CUT THROAT BITCH TRYNA PLAY YOU, LIKE THAT ONE GROUPIE BITCH FUCKING ALL THESE CELEB CATS AND THEN AIRING OUT THEIR LAUNDRY TO MAKE A BOOK, SHE NEEDS HER FACE PUSHED IN... SO IF A BITCH CAN TALK SHIT ON A NIGGA, WHY NOT THE OTHER WAY.

IF I WAS A RAPPER AND REMY MA TOOK A SHOT AT ME, WHAT YOU THINK IMMA DO, SAY I GOT SISTERS, I CANT DO THAT. FUCK THAT, I'LL EAT HER ASS ALIVE!!!

Nov 7, 2006
neva liked 50. and the game has soo much potential but all he does is name drop and bitch and moan. if anyone heard the doctors advocate, all he does is cry that he aint with dre anymore. fuck both of em. of and eminem's verses on the re up is tight so give it a listen