@ Oso or anyone who mite kno

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
aye do u kno when "Just Another Day" iz gonna drop????? cuz i ain't been on in ah while so i dunno if i out r not yet.......and if u kno when "14Kalibur" iz gonna drop that'd b sick if u could help me out....thankz peace

FAT J

Apr 26, 2002
www.PROJECTAFFILIATED.com
i dont think oso cd is scheduled 2 drop soon...i believe he's still in the process of recording it....

on that 14caliber...that shit is out i think...i know speedy was selling it a minute ago and i believe one of my homies bought it @ rasputin's the other day...i havent seen it tho

u can hit up there board on cali-stylez.net they mite have more info

Feb 12, 2003
AYE THANKZ HOMIE......BUT YEA I GOT THAT OSO PROMO AND THAT SHIT WUZ PRETTY SICK SO I JUS WANTED TO GET THE WHOLE ALBUM......BUT I'LL GO 2 RASPUTINS TODAY AND C IF THEY GOT THAT 14 KALIBUR CUZ THATS LOOKIN SICK TO

JESTER said:
i dont think oso cd is scheduled 2 drop soon...i believe he's still in the process of recording it....

on that 14caliber...that shit is out i think...i know speedy was selling it a minute ago and i believe one of my homies bought it @ rasputin's the other day...i havent seen it tho

u can hit up there board on cali-stylez.net they mite have more info

I orderd it from Speedy a few days ago, i know he had the cds. I think i sent like $14.

May 2, 2002
I JUST GOT A FEW MORE TRACKS TO RECORD...I MIGHT END UP JUST DOIN THIS WHOLE THING SOLO WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A COUPLE FEATURES....I TRY AND I TRY TO GET SHIT SET UP WITH FEATURES AND SHIT JUST DON'T SEEM TO WORK...AND THAT'S ALL THAT'S HOLDING ME UP FROM COMPLETING THE ALBUM....I AIN'T TRIPPIN I'M MORE COMFORTABLE DOIN SOLO TRACKS ANYWAYS...SHOULDN'T BE TOO MUCH LONGER HOMEBOY...