OSO GANG$TA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2007
TOMMYJAMES said:
no i dont,and oso contradict himself so much on that blog its a shame.one minute hes talking shit about "norte" not wearing Dickie's and locs the next he sayin he has no problem with "norte" wearing what they want as long as they are active and remember what the cause is.but on the song he complaining about blacks dont care cause they make money off the "homies" but how much money has the white man made from "the homies" from all the Dickie's and locs?does oso think the white man care one bit about "the homies"? did the maker of Dickie's ever come out with "the homeboy Dickie wear" and gave some of the proceeds to under paid farm workers? at least thizz come out with "thizz latin" and goldtoes and a few other "homeboys" are getting payed from this shit!and i rather guess big oso loc rather see mexicans out there killing each other or walk around strapped so they can get stopped and took to jail then to have a good time and enjoy life.oso have no valid points to speak on anything on how to live life cause if anybody follow that bullshit he talkin they all might as well all hold hands and jump off the golden gate bridge.
Foo i doesnt matter wut u wear really as long if ur down, but if your a norteno ur dress should go with ur lifestyle.if you got all that hyphy shit on with the stunnas and long ass shirts n shit and ur all like "wut up nigga norte","thizz is what it is" what the hell is that? To be a norteno is being commited and serios about ur duties as a northerner.foos that aint down aint gonna understand big oso. to represent the NORTE u gotta hold ur own in tha streets put in work and not forget who u are if your a homie ur a Northern chicano NOT a northern hyphy thizz nigga. Northern Organized Raza Till Eternity puro NORTE real enes will feel this.

VILLAN LOC X4 said:
Foo i doesnt matter wut u wear really as long if ur down, but if your a norteno ur dress should go with ur lifestyle.if you got all that hyphy shit on with the stunnas and long ass shirts n shit and ur all like "wut up nigga norte","thizz is what it is" what the hell is that? To be a norteno is being commited and serios about ur duties as a northerner.foos that aint down aint gonna understand big oso. to represent the NORTE u gotta hold ur own in tha streets put in work and not forget who u are if your a homie ur a Northern chicano NOT a northern hyphy thizz nigga. Northern Organized Raza Till Eternity puro NORTE real enes will feel this.
well firzt of all i aint mexican so i aint no northern chicano so what u saying iz cuz i dont drezz or dance like a cholo or talk like one i aint no northerner n bcuz i say norte nigga i aint keeping it real nigga pleaze ive been 2 da pin n i never had one homie try 2 tell me i waz conducting my self or dizrezpecting da car niggaz know Frisco niggaz n Oakland niggaz iz way diffrent then sum of u other homiez we walk n talk diffrent cuz we from da city we aint farmerz we city boyz n niggaz that been 2 da pin know thatz what they call homiez from Oakland n Frisco so 2 keep it real in ur eyez i muzt wear dickiez n locz n dance like a cholo n say mi ruca holmez check out mi ranfla ah simon holmez que no nigga get wit da timez thiz aint da 80'z but if datz how u get down more power 2 u i still show love 2 all da homiez that rep they chit n that have died rep they hood u need 2 stop worrying ur self with what da other homiez wear n worry about how u going 2 make ur next move on da oppozition

Jul 17, 2002
Pistol-Cee said:
well firzt of all i aint mexican so i aint no northern chicano so what u saying iz cuz i dont drezz or dance like a cholo or talk like one i aint no northerner n bcuz i say norte nigga i aint keeping it real nigga pleaze ive been 2 da pin n i never had one homie try 2 tell me i waz conducting my self or dizrezpecting da car niggaz know Frisco niggaz n Oakland niggaz iz way diffrent then sum of u other homiez we walk n talk diffrent cuz we from da city we aint farmerz we city boyz n niggaz that been 2 da pin know thatz what they call homiez from Oakland n Frisco so 2 keep it real in ur eyez i muzt wear dickiez n locz n dance like a cholo n say mi ruca holmez check out mi ranfla ah simon holmez que no nigga get wit da timez thiz aint da 80'z but if datz how u get down more power 2 u i still show love 2 all da homiez that rep they chit n that have died rep they hood u need 2 stop worrying ur self with what da other homiez wear n worry about how u going 2 make ur next move on da oppozition

well put....... is like californianos and newyorkinos is totally different.

n a lot of yall should read big oso's blog again.

Mar 18, 2006
Pistol-Cee said:

there it is!!!

big oso loc is the type of person that be all on "BROWNPRIDE.COM" and get mad when them stupid ass x3 fools talk shit about up north wearing braids and how norte look like mayates.south cats still dress like its 1970/80 and got the nerve to clown somebody for keepin up with the times!?thats like getting laughed at cause you drive a 2007 benz and the person thats laughing at is is driving a fuckin 1982 pinto.big oso loc is insecure sits there and gets upset from reading so much nonsense on bp.com.hes tryin to bring the down south point of view to the north.

Mar 18, 2006
still,tryin to talk down some somebody case there keep up with the times is just plain stupid...

if you wanna wear dickie's suits,locs and nike cortez cool,do you,but dont get mad cause other "homeboys" dont want to look like janitors and want to wear the newest clothes.

Jul 17, 2002
he said he doesn't mind it n general. he said he understands that it represents one part of the bay, like pistol cee said.

he breaks it down saying its been here for a while...........then he goes on to say that he has a problem with does who jump the bandwagon all of a sudden with it started getting big ESPECIALLY homies u use to ride n now don't. he said they rather were 5xl shirts to cover there paños n shit

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I can't speak for every hood or city but i got some fam and homies thats on the hyphy pill poppin shit and they still bangin and smashin skraps so i can't relate to what oso is sayin tha reason i don't like it is kuz them niggaz just look goofy az fuck and ain't my style