OSAMA BIN LIVIO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Follow Me -- Already gave you my feedback. Shit is cool.

I Do Not Care -- My favorite track out of the 3. Beat sets the whole mood, i was diggin it.

Still Around -- Dont like the chorus at all. I like the idea, but it misses. The verses is real tight though.

Whats the next project coming out? Keep us updated.....

Jan 14, 2004
Mr. D-Sane said:
I want to jump up and down on this guy's head.
I think you secretly wanna have sex with me

get off my dick bitch you ain't no muhfuccin Bully

If it makes you feel any better i'm the new artist on Badd Dawg records

Apr 25, 2002
I haven't even heard of you besides on here, not too many people know about you in the town. Enough with the bullshit tactics, hit us back when your a factor.....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Sawchosiz said:

Shit, I remember listening to his cd like 4 years ago...And never heard anything after that....Except for stuff posted on here.....

Anyway, just cause you're on the label, doesn't mean anything. Like Kaoz206 said, "hit us back when your a factor....."

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Sawchosiz said:
I think you secretly wanna have sex with me

get off my dick bitch you ain't no muhfuccin Bully

If it makes you feel any better i'm the new artist on Badd Dawg records
#1. You are already scared to run into me.
#2. Keep talkin' shit.
#3. Apparently I need to call my boy Kazy D and have a talk with him about the idiots he's supposedly workin' with. Maybe he can set up a meeting between me and you and then I can have sex with you.......in your ass with a baseball bat that is.

I don't buy it. I hope you know that if you're lying about fuckin' with Kazy D & Badd Dawg I'm gonna expose you. He's folks and only a phone call away. Muthafuckas would have to be desperate to fuck with your weak ass.