Original BBW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2002
Don't listen to Heat Myser, i actually downloaded the original just last week, you can download a program called iMesh to download it, or i can transfer it to you, reply back if you are interested.

Jul 7, 2002
yeah Hooch...there is a version on the net that says original but it isn't......TRUST ME....lol. LIke Big Willie said, tell us what the replay was for the beat. The orignal was a VERY obvious replay..and the second version was not.

Aug 20, 2002
elegantjewelry.itctv.com
so heat and willie the shit was never recorded, am I reading that right or is it just something that was done on a tape and a beat machine type shit or last but not least, there is a song but it was not called big bad wolf, different title same lyrics or close to the same lyrics, please feel me in

And just a little curious about the old shit willie, I know it is none of my business and don't take it the wrong way, i justed wanted to ask how did you hear and for who eva else heard the unreleased songs you stated, how did that come about

Aug 30, 2002
Well.... Big Bad Wolf was written to a beat DJ Style did back in 97. It was a replay of "Tainted Love" but before it was recorded some dirty shit went down. MidWest Side didn't really want any of Tech's Nnutt Howze family around and did a few dirty things to keep them from working with Tech, Big Bad Wolf wasn't able to be recorded because of this and MidWest Side made Tech drop it on the DJ Revolution beat.
FWIW- The original BBW was better than "Now It's On".