Oregon vs Arizona (Dixon goes out)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 15, 2005
Its looking all bad. Dixon goes out in tears, so you know he's hurt.

Arizona is commencing to take full advantage. They're winning 31-11.

It gets worse. Dixon's replacement is some kid named Brady Leaf, who looks ALOT like another guy who used to play football named Leaf.

Please tell me this dude is not Ryan Leaf's brother.

That would mean the end for Oregon and it'd be nice for the Pac-10 having a national title rep.

Jun 15, 2005
Damn, they just showed Ryan Leaf on the sidelines in an Oregon hat.

Oregon is doomed. That guy should not go near football fields.

And, I think Oregon would still win the Pac.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Bye Bye Oregon,1917 may live on(No Rose Bowl W's).I could'nt be happier as a UW fan who has watched my team crumble into nothing in the college football landscape,but this feels real good tonight.I could'nt believe Oregon's blazay attitude throughout.Even Dixon was wierd in the interview after the game,like it was no big deal.

May 9, 2002
Bye Bye Oregon,1917 may live on(No Rose Bowl W's).I could'nt be happier as a UW fan who has watched my team crumble into nothing in the college football landscape,but this feels real good tonight.I could'nt believe Oregon's blazay attitude throughout.Even Dixon was wierd in the interview after the game,like it was no big deal.
:cool:

But, I feel for Oregon....and it pains me to say that. Losing youre whole season becuase of one players is some fucked up shit.

Oh well, maybe next year?

:ermm:

Apr 25, 2002
Couldn't agree more.

My buddy and I last night realized that as bizarre as this sounds, the last 10 years (let alone the last 100 years), Washington & Oregon have the same number of BCS Bowl Victories (1) even though the two programs have been on completely different levels from each other most of those years.

What a great night. I hope Arizona State beats USC this weekend to reduce the chance of Oregon getting to a BCS Bowl game.

Jan 2, 2004
If USC wins, Oregon has to win @ UCLA and home against Oregon State to go the rosebowl..

Tough either way. If Az. State wins out, they'll go to the Rose Bowl.

Oregon could still possibly make it to a BCS Bowl with two losses if ASU wins out.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
man..this was tough to watch... the ducks squad ALREADY had a bunch of starters gone for the rest of the season, and to see dixon go down like that was just shitty... stewart got hurt at the end but im not sure how serious that is. I have a feeling dixons knee is worse then it is. hopefully there is no torn ligament(s).... a win is a win for the AZ. props to them and their D stopping us but i bet with a healthy dixon and the rest of the squad, we would of def came out with the win, no doubt but like i said..a win is a win.. good game AZ...