Ordered UA - My Life For Sale

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I ordered the album on Saturday night, and I'm just wondering if anyone knows how long it's been taking to ship out. I'm anxious to hear this CD because of all the good reviews I've read, and Neema seems like a real cool ass dude. Maybe Fridge can tell me if it has shipped? Thanks for any help...........

May 4, 2002
Cranky thank you very much for the support bro.....Your cd was sent out in the mail yesterday...

Inasense just hit up Neema and come through and grab a real copy.......

Thanks everyone for your support....

DAK of UA

Apr 25, 2002
Dak iller said:
Cranky thank you very much for the support bro.....Your cd was sent out in the mail yesterday...

DAK of UA
Right on Dak, thanks for the info. Like I said, I can't wait to soak it. Hopefully it'll be here tomorrow......

SLOW rhythm

Pay My Pleasure
Sep 19, 2002
suprised you didn't get a response like...

folks are out of town- & or hella busy

..na I'm jus talkin shit, tha northwest ain't doin it like that,well but 1/ correction.make that 2.. hopefully a few albums I ordered get here soon, I'd really like to get this. not tryin to send money out for tha fuck of it

Apr 25, 2002
I've soaked about half the album so far, and man, this album is crazy. I've become so accustomed to the Seattle sound that SLR has, and this album is so different. A much lighter album that you can just really kick back and relax while you listen. I'm feelin' it so far. Good work UA......I'll continue to soak......

SLOW rhythm

Pay My Pleasure
Sep 19, 2002
DAK, you have copies for sale..?

nonstop_ga said:
whos did you order???

*just curious
used to order albums up like it was nothin, & a month or two would roll by and id forget i even ordered somthin,that is after never recieving it. talkin about them orders, I was talkin all over..

that new Fabby Davis
Sky balla
& A-wax