ORALE!!! representing that YTS (inside is the site url)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
E

EAST_BAY_G

Aren't those "YOCH" Town taggers the guys Woodie's talking about inside his album cover of Northern Expozure 2? Saying it's spelled "Y-O-C" not "Y-O-C-H"

W

WheroXMusicc

It say that mDub....haz been under sum heat frum tha APD and hiz parents becuz of a progrezz report.....becuz of Bad Gradez!!!1!hahahaha lol.....It sayz there not fake!!!!hahahahaha lol.......damn wood......i would be ashamed i wuz on that page....but u probably didn't know they were gonna do that.

Apr 25, 2002
i feel you...its not somethin to strap up and ride for...these fools r young and dumb...theyll learn eventually..if not by woodie than by someone else

but yea woodie i was in a lil email dispute with one of them cats and i told um they should take your pic off that page ....but they just didnt hear me tho

Apr 25, 2002
these cats aren't worth the time in jail....

i feel ya wood....but you know you'll lose fans by telling them to take the pic off...then again,they make you look like you down 4 the yts...and that would be terrible to get mixed in with those savage...lol

Apr 25, 2002
hopefully not a lot of traffic getz directed to that syte. thoze who dont know about Woodie will prolly back away from hiz shyt cuz they myght think only hardcore ass foolz lyke tha YTS should listen to it.