ORALE!!! representing that YTS (inside is the site url)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
one question that i'd like to throw out....i see all these yungstas from antioch, throwin up these websites, but to me, they seem so pity, so innocent. you feel, i mean, these suckas out on the computer, tryna throw it down. but i come onto woodie's site here everyday, and everybody is sayin that they are suckas and shit like that. i mean, why do YOU all hate on it? it's like, let these mutha fuckas get into shit, let them dig a hole, then let them run from tru nortenos. but i just wanted to see if yall had a different opinion.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
I think that they are just tryin to be someone who are respected and people are powerful. I dont think that they understand what they got themselfs into. I think that they are harmless kids who are trying to be something that they arent. They are doing this on the COMPUTER and not in real life.

May 11, 2002
i mean, i seen some of those message boards that are runnin out there, and a lot of punk suckas talk. i mean, you can be hella hard on the internet, right? hell nah, you gotta earn your stripes. i mean, i read all this shit you guys type about the YTS and shit, but its like, why the hell are we stuck on them? let them learn their shit. fuck, why am i sittin here talkin about them, we gone!