Opinons please...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 5, 2002
I made this cover for one of my Rappers...Please tell me what you think and what you like/dislike...
This is just the first draft..I will add a pic of his head later (in the upper right corner)

JG_

Gline Design Staff
Oct 31, 2002
www.glinedesign.com
Looks a little simple/bland for my liking. Not very much altering of colors at all. Some of the text is hard to read (i.e. the "Freestyle - " part, is that EU?

It might look better with his pic in there. But if you plan on putting it just in the upper-right hand corner, it could be hard to pull that off. I would think about moving the "One Emcee, Freestyle" text up a bit, and putting the pic in the lower and lower-right of the cover (moving the PA label up to the top right maybe)

But overall, just a little too bland for my liking. Little to no variation of colors.

Peace.

Jan 19, 2003
the one mc freestyle text is kinda hard to read , i had to stare at it for a minute before i could figure out what it said. Someone should be able to glance at it for 2seconds and know what it says, shouldnt have to sit there and try to figure out what its sayin....one luv

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
The whole cityscape flick is a worn out concept & not to mention an out of focus pic at that. My most humble opinion would be to start from scratch & think up a concept that is more complete & in touch with the album title. Instead of feeding off of what has already been done...try to fabricate something that has yet to be seen.

Regards