Opinions on the New Hollow 30 Rounds

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
I was coming here to make a post you beat me to it. THIS ALBUM IS STRAIGHT FIRE. OMG HOW CAN I SAY IT. ALL THE BEATS KNOCK LIKE WHOA!!! 2SICCAUDIO.COM WILL HAVE THIS UP SOON!!! I am having a problem figured out what track to put as the new intro song. But I think I got it. I was debating between the AP9 song or the LUNI song. I would like too see hollow stick to this production style. I was not feelin his other shit. This will tie me over till we get some Vince V shit too.

Oct 10, 2002
str8ball.free.fr
That album is straight heat. Hollow gotta be the most consistent in the rap game period. Of course there's a couple tracks I don't really like on there like the one with cole, but the rest is fire. My favorite gotta be "make it crack" or "merc life". I don't know if it's better than the last 2 he had last year cause that vince V production was tight as fuck 2. The track with AP9 shows these 2 should do a collab album they kinda have the same style of rap and sound great together.

May 10, 2002
IVE BEEN SAYEN THIS ALBUM IS BANGEN, ITS HIS BEST OUT THE 3 SOLOS HES PUT OUT RECENTLY, SOME PEOPLE HAD THE NERVE TO CALL THIS ALBUM WEAK AND MY ONLY RESPONSE TO THAT IS YOU SHOULDNT BE LISTENING TO SAC RAP PERIOD IF YOU AINT FEELIN THIS SHIT.

Jun 28, 2003
IVE BEEN SAYEN THIS ALBUM IS BANGEN, ITS HIS BEST OUT THE 3 SOLOS HES PUT OUT RECENTLY, SOME PEOPLE HAD THE NERVE TO CALL THIS ALBUM WEAK AND MY ONLY RESPONSE TO THAT IS YOU SHOULDNT BE LISTENING TO SAC RAP PERIOD IF YOU AINT FEELIN THIS SHIT.
I think mercenary life was better than 30 rounds

Apr 25, 2002
this is definitly a solid effort...hollow spits id say a lil better than previous efforts, and the beats are knockin......im lovin that break a bitch beat, and both hollow and mic c come savage. only like 3 maybe 4 songs i aint feelin, the rest is pretty tight, must have for hollow fans

Oct 12, 2004
THE WHOLE ALBUM IS KNOCKERS.....ESPECIALLY THE FIRST CUTT...AND ALSO THE ONE WITH YUK,,,,,THATS SOME GOOD SHIT.....I COPED IT JUST YESTERDAY.....

Aug 20, 2004
Rottingbody said:
the only Hollow ive heard was the Takin No Shortz and it was sicc as hell. His his style still the same?

uhhh.....NO!!!!WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY different now...i personally like his Takin No Shortz style 1000x better....but he still coo...im waitin on that Takin No Shortz Remix album....shit sounds ill...

May 16, 2002
yeah...his taken no shorts or even flawless style are my favs....he still is sick as hell tho. at least he is still progressing tho...who knows, if he kept the same style everyone would probably say they are sick of hearing the same thing