Opinions on the New Gangsta Dre Stand and Deliver

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
I like it more than the Hollow, but the Hollow is tight, its just we havent heard Dre for a while and its good to hear his spits, regardless of the beats Hollow seems to be spittin the same lyrics over and over, style wise and lyric wise Hollows last 3 cds have all sounded the same, he needs to take a break and come out fresh.

Looking forward to the Young Mennace

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
I'm feelin it, could have been a accapella cd, and I still would have bought it for dre's flows. The production was a little different from what I was expecting, but it was a good overall. I was trippin when I heard dre flowin over that fleetwood mac beat, lol. But I would give this shit a solid 8/10 IMO, just got it yesterday though, my rating might go up the more it grows on me.

@StackinChips, when does that Kali Krimebosses comp drop? Shit looks heated.

Aug 24, 2004
Mtown Criminal said:
whaaat the fuuuuck? the new gangsta dre is out? when did it drop and what kinda distro did it get? where can i sample that shit?
Distributed through bayside. You can find it on rapbay.com or towerrecords.com tower might be quicker.

We have been back ordered on a few sites.

Big Ant
Stackin Chips Records

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Its alright wasnt feelin it much. before the end of the night(After I finish my college homework) Ill throw both albums up on the site. Gangsta Dres album was produced mainly by big hollis and it does show. For those that feel hollis you will like this cd. hey Big Ant, doesnt DRE have a cousin named LONNI?. I met that fool a while back. Worked in ELK GROVE with dude for a while.

Aug 24, 2004
Psycho Logic said:
I like it a lot.. I like that dre uses a lot of guitar samples..
Actually Gangsta Dre plays the bass guitar on a few tracks. We clowned him a bit about the whole guitar thing but the man is really sick on it.

Most people we have talked to about the album including some of us weren't feeling it as much as others but its one of those cds that really grow on ya.

Big Ant
Stackin Chips Records

Oh and I aint sure about the cousin thing.

Nov 14, 2002
Stand and Deliver is pretty tight diffrent style of production but gangsta dre flow alone is just sick as fuck.

the new hollow tip is slappin hard.one of his cds to come out in a wile.

Nov 23, 2004
hollis didnt produce the whole cd.....thers a few hollis trackz on there but they bang....dre did alot of producin too......

i heard about 7 new trackz/ beatz dre just did for his new shit and they sicc az fuck......hes fuckin wit some new studio equipment so he really goin off on these beats......i like it better when he flows on his own beats....but hollis did come through with some knockz....

Aug 24, 2004
Jae Reekay said:
I cant stand Hollis...goddamnit....first the Bluez Broz cd is supposedly wack...no i found out that Hollis produces the Dre cd...is it tomorrow yet???!?!?!?!??!

You cant stand Big Hollis because you HEARD, SUPPOSEDLY a cd was "wack" and you HEARD hollis produced some tracks for dre's new one? You should grab a cd and judge for yourself. Different people hate on Hollis for different reasons some just dont like his beats. But most of them come to that point based on music they heard not what they hear others say.

Big Ant
Stackin Chips

Aug 20, 2004
StackinChipsRec said:
some just dont like his beats.

Big Ant
Stackin Chips
DING!!!!DING!!!!DING!!!!

We have a winner...Hollis is boo boo on the boards...no hate...just HONESTY...take it how you want it...and you can tell him Jesse Rice from Seattle,WA said so...OH COY!!!!