Opinions Needed...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2002
Likin' It......

The beat reminds me of the one Beta laid for the Greedy track off Head Drama--haven't heard any of your music before but I'm assuming you ripped the second verse (a bit slower than the first your homie laid) overall it was nice--you and your boy have a different style so at first it sounded different (similar to if I heard a Twista and Coughnut colab------woulda been the shit) one is fast and furious with the mic and the other slow and steady..........I aint no record producer but its some of the better music I've heard on here........outro

Apr 26, 2002
Thanks, Yeah, I was on the second verse. I really appreciate your feedback, it wasn't just "oh yeah, it was coo", or "Man, that shit sucks". you gave a really thorough opinion(which doesn't usually happen, with all the youngsters on here). That Greedy track of head drama is one of my favorite cuts on the whole CD. Siccmade is one of my major influences, thatz why I decided to post this up in here.

Aug 5, 2002
No problem man--that guitar piece 2:26 into it is smooth--like a piece of D.E. thrown in the middle of some Beta--just noticed your little snip in your sig is up on this cut--Siccmade/Beta Beats is what I prefer to bump so when I heard this it caught my ear--once again homie, good shit................outro

Sep 23, 2002
For some reason when I first listened to this shit, I thought of "Big Lurch". :confused: lol

I got into the beat soon as the flows kicked off, I was bobbin' my head. And like homie said, the guitar piece was smooth. The flows stayed on for the most part, but theres always room to work on the vocals. Got the flows and voice on lock, at some points it seemed like yall was readin' the lyrics and makin' it obvious.

But it was good for the most part. I was feelin' it. Two different styles but they worked well together, I'm likin' it.
I listened to the shit about 3 more times just for the fuck of it. Good shit homie. Keep it at it. :cool:

Apr 26, 2002
Good Shit. We only read the last verse, we wrote it out the night before and dropped it at my house. But then re-recorded the next night at the Schools setup.You're right though, there's always room for improvement. Good Lookin' out Pinche. I really appreciate your feedback. LOL @Lurch, thatz what a lot of people have been tellin' me.

Sep 23, 2002
Big J's up on here postin' in disguise :rolleyes: lol

Nah, good shit homie. Keep'em comin. The last verse was the one I was talkin' about. Big Lurch, oops, I mean Big J. lmao :cheeky:

Apr 26, 2002
LOL! you guys are gonna dig the fuck out of the shit I'm producin' for some people. One of my Artists, MIND THIEF, he got savage spits for days. This one track we're finishing up is something different, not my usual style of beats, more upbeat Dr. Dre style almost. Shit knocks out of control.