Opinion on Eminem - Ja Rule beef?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Young Pooh Loc said:
ja murdered eminem.his punch lines were way better then eminems weak ass shit.& im not even a ja fan but i doubt some of yall would be sayin all this shit about him if yall were in the same room.LOL:(
Which punchlines of Em's you talkin bout? He hasnt come up wit anything yet cept the Green Lantern shit, which I doubt you heard. If you have, then my fault. ~~1~~

Nov 6, 2002
all em's punch lines r WEAK:( .i havent heard that green lantern shit but i've heard the 1 he did wit 50 & busta rhymes & the 1 he did wit tony yayo & some other nigga.& both cut were weak ass fucc.

post that green lantern so i can peep it tho.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

AND IF YOU ARE GONNA DISS.......ATLEAST SPELL OUT YOUR DAMN LABEL RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 15, 2002
50 and ja both wack... if 50 was just gettin back on ja then why didnt he say shit when Phats Bossi dissed him on Yuk's album???

aint no one fuckin around wit the yay cuz they gay. they seen how biggie got sprayed the golden way.

-Cross

Apr 14, 2003
he spellied the label wrong for a reason.. some legal bullshit...

anyways ja had a cool diss and shit it was funny, but he's not gonna fucc with eminem.
lil mo' makin a god damn Ja Rule diss...hahaha shits crazy .

http://www.holla-front.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9450

there you go thats the thread its on
peace

Mar 13, 2003
I liked em better in 97-98 when he was just a little bitch with skills to murder lyrically. About 1999 he started believing he was actually street, and now it's going to get him killed. Shame.

Jaz

Sicc OG
Jan 2, 2003
anyone hear that busta, em and 50 song dissin ja

thats ish got me kinda mad.

em came weak. (dont get me wrong ja sucks fat donky d!!!)

and hes kinda a hipocrit

he said i wouldnt use my girl to make money (halley) to benzino
but he put her onhis song so he kinda makin money off him

and then he said if "pac was here now he wouldnt ride with ja"

he wouldnt ride with em???? what the fu@k?

i dont know ever since he signed 50 hes street talkin about killin people and how hes gonna f--- people up? he aint doing shi!
50 might
em wont
dre wont

Jaz

Sicc OG
Jan 2, 2003
i said em and 50 came weak cause all they did was bite pac on that hail mary ish especially 50

busta got em though

Apr 14, 2003
ha yeah...in this one song, em says "this gangster"

i'm like you used to be no gangsta now that you got protection from the g-unit you a g?

true that all they did was bite pac. that song was bullshit..

50 talkin bout "this the realest shit i ever wrote"
ha he didnt write none of that, he switched a couple wordz

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Jaz said:
i said em and 50 came weak cause all they did was bite pac on that hail mary ish especially 50

busta got em though

Exactly. When I heard that shit I thought it was a bootleg or somethin the radio made...... most horrible shit I've ever heard Eminem on in my life. Him and 50 should be ashamed they even disgraced that beat and let that shit go to press.

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Jaz said:

busta got em though

Exactly. When I heard that shit I thought it was a bootleg or somethin the radio made...... most horrible shit I've ever heard Eminem on in my life. Him and 50 should be ashamed they even disgraced that beat and let that shit go to press.

Jun 25, 2002
JLMACN-
yeah i always thought that was funny.....no one ever mentions Suge in a Diss....atleast the ones i have heard...
thats is either TOTAL fear or TOTAL respect.....

Daz has been yellin out fuck deathrow for awhile now... snoop made a song that disses suge too... suge cant do shit now or hes goin back for life, but what does he got to lose daz took all his money anyways

YOUNG POOH LOC
ja murdered eminem.his punch lines were way better then eminems weak ass shit.& im not even a ja fan but i doubt some of yall would be sayin all this shit about him if yall were in the same room.LOL

D/L hailies revenge... and ja rule is a soft ass 5'10" twig a lot of fools would break him here... id tell him hes softer than a pillow

May 21, 2003
Fuck this weak shit

I could give a fuck about this stupid media "beef." There all in it for publicity and trying to be like 2pac. Fuck all those mother fuckas. It's WEST COAST OR NOTHING!!!.

May 24, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Ya get tired of seing people yell shit over beats while surrounded by 200 hunred body guards like their "JOHNNY FUCKIN DANGEROUS"2pac//////////////////////If it cracks off it cracks off what to do will be done by u if u hesistate the greater the risk to be if and when where does it matter, done with it all, I can't fall im doin it like softe warm over heated butter what im doin im I flowin its gotta be how i want it, over laped donkeys fuck khadafi just cant stop him

May 24, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Ya get tired of seing people yell shit over beats while surrounded by 200 hunred body guards like their "JOHNNY FUCKIN DANGEROUS"2pac//////////////////////If it cracks off it cracks off what to do will be done by u if u hesistate the greater the risk to be if and when where does it matter, done with it all, I can't fall im doin it like softe warm over heated butter what im doin im I flowin its gotta be how i want it, over laped donkeys fuck khadafi just cant stop him