Opiates by Indecent the Slapmaster (Best Bay song ever)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
You should have seen what happened after EVERYONE left. It was me and the lady in the wheelchair. All I'm gonna say is this, they need to quit, lmao.

Pimp I haven't seen the lab since Norm left. You gonna be free this week? If so I will slide through, just give me the time. You got the number, fam.

Also, I see KOB in the second video but is the first rapper Chris?
yes, ok, and yes

Mar 21, 2013
This track was a social experiment I put together to show my clients and to settle a few arguments. I am saying NOTHING on it on purpose, just auto tune mumbling. Im also making fun of artist who make this kind music as you can tell in the chorus i say "Opiates make me sound stuuuuuupiiiiiiiid". I am proving that the music fan of today are sheep and dont even pay attention to lyrics anymore. The sad case is this song is getting more play and attention then a lot of very good and popular artist in the Bay area. I did this to get a laugh and unfortunately to the masses they think its actually good. SMH :(
I agree. I can't stand this type of music. It's mindless music. And that is a shame.

F

Fromthebaytotheaz

Lost yo number indo.... text me
yo ap, was there any mob figaz tracks in the vault we can look forward to? I thought I heard about a mob figaz album with was done but wasnt released, and couple of those tracks ended up on the mobbin through the west album