Operation Repo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I really DVR this show and sit there and watch that shit. The white guy Matt reminds me of the homie Convic, but Vic dont go out like a weenie like I seen Matt do on a few shows.

I fuccs with Parking Wars too. Everytime I watch that shit, I'm THANKFUL to live in Cali, and not no fucked up spot like Philly where they roll around runnin plates just to boot your car over some punk ass tickets you didnt pay.

My new shit I mess with is on MTV, that show pranked, that shit be havin me rollin

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
My son got me watching Operation Repo. Funny ass entertainment! It was a few weeks ago when they showed like four episodes in a row. I can't remember what night it's on again or I would plan on watching it...

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
Operation Repo
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Operation Repo is an American television program where a fictional repossession team from the San Fernando Valley in California re-enact the repossession of vehicles for finance companies.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
LMAO@ Dude reminding you of my brother HAHA!

I really don't like that show too much since I found out it was fake.. & I wanna kick that chubster chick in the head 1 time.
Yeah, I already figured it was scripted like almost every other reality show out there. I won't tell my son that though, because he enjoys it too much. When he was real little, I remember how disappointed he was when he found out wrestling was fake...

Mar 18, 2003
How can you watch this shit knowing it's completely fake? That takes away ALL of the entertainment value. Shit is fucking stupid. I used to watch it before I caught on to it and now every episode is on some Jerry Springer type of bullshit.

Sep 24, 2006
i ruined this show for my sister and her boyfriend because they didnt know it was fake and she asked if i watched it and i told her o dont watch fake shit and now she refuses to watch it

Feb 9, 2006
Lol I watch it with my gurl sometimes when there aint shit else on. Even tho its fake its still funny to watch... And to not see value in it knowing its fake is a dumbass statement... Why ever watch a movie then or any TV show for that matter? Its all fake, u still watch it cuz its fuckin entertainment dipshit... There is not 1 show on tv that is truly REAL where they just sit and film shit happening, besides all those worlds craziest wrecks/chases n shit. And the first 48.

But that ninja and the dumb ass that started sprayin the chick with the hose, they do be takin it too far sometimes haha. Matt is a bitch, he acts heeeella tough but always gets knocked out when it comes down to it.

Mar 18, 2003
And to not see value in it knowing its fake is a dumbass statement... Why ever watch a movie then or any TV show for that matter? Its all fake, u still watch it cuz its fuckin entertainment dipshit...
If you can not tell the difference between a fictional movie and a fake "reality" show then you are retarded. Period. It's the same as watching a fight which you know is 100% fixed. I really hope you are not that dumb.

Feb 9, 2006
But the fact is there is no such thing as a "reality" show. Are u that stupid? There is no reason to try and see if you can spot a fake reality show. EVERYTHING you see on tv is written and planned. There is no such thing as reality tv. Its all characters playing a part and writers set up shit.

Nobody should be watching tv thinking what they are watching is just real shit happening EVER.

Mar 18, 2003
But the fact is there is no such thing as a "reality" show. Are u that stupid?
I don't quite follow. Am I what/how stupid?.. because I never said there was anything 100% real so your assumptions do not apply to me. I expect that you can/will quote me saying there are reality series out there that are 100% real.

There is no reason to try and see if you can spot a fake reality show. EVERYTHING you see on tv is written and planned. There is no such thing as reality tv. Its all characters playing a part and writers set up shit.

Nobody should be watching tv thinking what they are watching is just real shit happening EVER.
The fact of the matter is there are different levels of realism involved with some of these shows and I don't know that anyone watches them expecting them to be 100% real. Operation Repo is at the bottom of the list, whereas "Cops" is much more real and thus more entertaining. You just don't get it.

Apr 25, 2002
Fuck those people. The repo business should not be glorified.

Who is the motherfucker rollin through the hood?
Who is the motherfucker up to no good?
Who is the motherfucker takin your bank?
Who is the motherfucker always on the gank?