Opening to "Sleeping Beauty" Video my little bro made

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
BANNN JUST LIKE U DID TO ME SWICK!!!!
remember a VIDEO-Snippet of In my head ......and whats up with the LINK posted where u can rate No Can DO on the fucking rappage.......???????

n9ne[TR@GR] !
BANN THEM Just like u did it to me!
im outty

j.p.

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2005
Everybody need to quit fuckin with his new shit. Maybe I was the only one that seen the post saying he is in the studio making new tracks because of the shit getting leaked. I say ban the dude.

Sep 16, 2002
I really really dig that video!! it's cool because it's a crazy and original way of promoting Tech and introducing him to the big ANIME cult following. PROPS to you for making it! There's these video clips that a guy made of ECW clips with Rage Against The Machine's "renegades of funk" playing in the background... I replaced it with "The Beast", I'm still debating wether to post it or not.

Apr 21, 2003
For the one's talking shit did you not notice where i said "My little bro made"??? he's young and he likes that kinda shit i hate it but i thought the video he made was pretty cool.. And give me a break it's 50 seconds of tech's new song that wont even be on Everready so quit crying like a bitch its not a big deal that wont hurt his sale's and im sure he wouldn't give two shit's that my little brother did that so give up.. Thanks everyone else for the props..

May 30, 2006
haha mother fucka did u know that before that this shit wont be on everyready?
and your little brother aight ;)
my shit also wasnt a big deal but sum motherfuckaz just try n to kill me...
so justice 4 everyone bann!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PERIOD

TELLING WHERE PEOPLE CAN GET EVERREADY TRACKS=BANNED

IT'S SIMPLE FOLKS.

NO SECOND OR THIRD CHANCES.

Sep 12, 2005
um sorry to but ill tell u before he responds cuz i feel like it. Techs doing 5 songs new songs for everready so the chances of that song making it on everready are like none

May 30, 2006
Techs doing 5 songs new songs for everready so the chances of that song making it on everready are like none

yeah what a bitch move right?
so we can go and post all the leasked shit right?
cuzzzzzzzz tech n9ne is in the studio........blablabla

fuck it

power to the people!!!!!! bann i want justice
they bann me cuz of upping a video with a leasked snippet shit of tech and it was a video people told me its easy to rip that shit from the page so i deleted this shit....and said sry int this forum ithin i also deleted the wohloe thread..but a few seconds later i got banned....
i ma logging in with ma homy´s id now and its shitty
but fuck it...its all good
have a nice day n9ne[TR@GR]