Opening Pandora's Box

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 14, 2004
See what Mr. D-give brain or sane or gay or whateva dosen't know is that he may have put him and his street level records in range of being shitted on.....which is NO problem for me :classic:

Now I don't wanna compare and Contrast but lets line it up Washington

Allik Alaer vs. Sarkastik

Amaculan vs. D sane

Sawchosiz vs. dividendz

Jay Barz vs. skuntdunananana

however you set it up

your setting Street level records up for failure

itz on yall...this is nothing new...we'll ruin you fuckers...hahahaha

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/illmannerdsquad2002music.htm

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
I only know Jay Barz and Sawchosiz, from your label and I know you two because of shit talking on other boards. If that's your perogitive, that's great, but recognize that burning bridges isn't going to make you any better... that's really what's holdin' most of the people in the NW back.

Keep doing you, but you gotta build a better reputation across the NW - all I know from you is bitterness.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Sawchosiz said:
This D sane faggot started talkin first... I'm not bitter...I'm jus not feelin anybody
ACTUALLY.......you're hatin' on people I KNOW and RESPECT......when your shit ain't even really fuckin' with them.

If you'd really like my opinion.....I think the beats were mediocre at best.....ya'lls delivery is sloppy and irritating.....and your rhymes were average. How's that for constructive criticism?

And you're meowing up the wrong tree with all that shit talkin'.....you're not even worth the time it would take to upload a diss track. So go find some fame some other way......lol. Cows will sprout wings and fly the day any one of you could "shit" on one of my artists! While you're in the studio....we're in the trunk....remember that.

Fuckin' kids these days.....:rolleyes:

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Dogg, are you fuckin retarded? You are garbage. Anyone from SLR would get ate up? YEAH RIGHT. I can name several people that would eat up most people in the NW....COLA...Crytical...Notes...Skunt....

Is this guy for real? Sounds like another C-Ron......lol.....

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Naw, this isn't another C-Ron... this guys been hatin' on much more than Street Level.

It seems anybody doing anything in the NW, this guy has had words for. His boy Jay Barz seemed cool and said he didn't want to be held responsible for what Sawchosiz said, but who knows. Sawchosiz seems to be digging a hole for his entire camp to sink into, over some petty internet shit.

This is so stupid.

May 2, 2002
Sawchosiz said:
See what Mr. D-give brain or sane or gay or whateva dosen't know is that he may have put him and his street level records in range of being shitted on.....which is NO problem for me :classic:

Now I don't wanna compare and Contrast but lets line it up Washington

Allik Alaer vs. Sarkastik

Amaculan vs. D sane

Sawchosiz vs. dividendz

Jay Barz vs. skuntdunananana

however you set it up

your setting Street level records up for failure

itz on yall...this is nothing new...we'll ruin you fuckers...hahahaha

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/illmannerdsquad2002music.htm
I don't battle rap. I just out rap a battle rapper. Or are you talking street shit?? And what's "on ya'll"?? I'm not sure what the hell you're talking about.

May 4, 2002
Sawchosiz man, your not gonna get anywhere burning bridges you cant get around if you dont have Bridges/connections...be humble with your approach and people will listen, if your cocky with it then your gonna get negative feedback right off the bat. People arent even gonna give you a chance......

Jan 14, 2004
ayo Dak I was minding my own busniess this time...D-Sane came outta nowhere jus sayin he's better and were wack...I mean come on anyone that knows me...knows these guys can't fuck with me Lyrically

and Naw I ain't talkin street shyt...but if niggaz wanna take it that way whateva cuz I ain't scared of nann of you niggaz

D Sane came at me first...I honestly like Sarkastik and skunt...I don't know them but I heard there albums and its coo

how's that for humble

I don't got nuthin to say bad about Street Level records except D Sane is a faggot...why would you be so arrogant just cuz you make beats for good emcees when your not one

May 4, 2002
Saw on your first post on the siccness you where talkin shit

"ILL Mannerd is the Holy Trininty of Hip Hop in the Northwest we give Pak Pros there props but thatz where it stops"

People arent gonna respond kindly to a statement like that, There is a allot of record labels out here doin bigger things then Pak Pro's such as Street level, Eastside, Jus fam ect.........

May 2, 2002
Sawchosiz said:
ayo I mean come on anyone that knows me...knows these guys can't fuck with me Lyrically

1st of all....Anyone who knows you knows that we can't fuck with you?? I think the real test would be from someone who DOESN'T know you. Or us for that matter.

2nd..You never answered my question. what the hell does "it's on ya'll" mean? Are you challenging us to some sort of battle or something? Like I said, I don't battle rap. I out rap a battle rapper. And even if we were to battle (which I assmue your talking about) I sure as hell wouldn't battle you. Why the hell would we put our reputation on the line for a nobody?

3rd...Who are you??

Look patna. Street Level Records is one of the most respected labels in the region. Respect is not something that is just handed out around here. You have to earn it. I understand that you may feel like if you knock one of the "top dog's" off their pedistal that you will be respected but it doesn't work that way. Come holla when you put out 8 albums (with AT LEAST 5 more due out this year). I commend you for trying and I hope you learn a valuable lesson from this but I'm telling you off top, that racist show doesn't fly around here.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
Sawchosiz said:

I don't got nuthin to say bad about Street Level records except D Sane is a faggot...why would you be so arrogant just cuz you make beats for good emcees when your not one
Do I see another CONTRADICTION? First you're gonna shit on us.....then you ain't got nothin' bad to say about SLR? Make up your mind you fuckin' fruit loop.

I don't consider myself an MC....and never have I claimed to be one. I have laced tracks.....many at that....and I wouldn't consider myself anywhere near WACK. I'm a PRODUCER......and I could make a beat tighter than anything on any of ya'lls Soundclick pages while blindfolded.....with both hands tied behind my back and only a pencil in my mouth to hit the keys with. So kill that shit talkin' if you ain't on my level.

Me? Arrogant? Naw......I'm just confident in the skills that myself and associates possess. It's HIP-HOP!!!! I'm SUPPOSED to think we're better than you! Show and prove!!!

And I think it's funny that you're dick ridin' Pak Pros like they're runnin' some shit. I respect them cats.....I've known Amir since he was 15 and been fuckin' with him for a long time. They're doin' their thing.....but release the death grip on their nuts bro.

Naw.....the real reason ya'll ain't gettin' no love from me is because ya'll wanna talk shit about my folks Eclipse and the Knockout Kings. You don't wanna see none of them dudes.....lol. And you know my dude 151 got a group with NYA and Eclipse called ALL AMERICAN HUSTLER......so that makes them fam....and when you're fuckin' with the fam.....it's all bad.

Stick to being an internet MC......let us worry about sellin' records.

Apr 25, 2002
What even started this so-called beef? If all D-Sane said was don't quit your day job you really jumped the gun and took that shit harsh dogg. That's just some real shit, not everyone is gonna feel your music... accept that. D is probably one of the few cats that will give you construct criticism and break down your music like it should be done. Sawchosiz where do you think you'll go with all these sucka comments? I sure as hell haven't heard of you or your label before, how big is your fanbase in the Northwest. Honestly I don't think your even worth wastin a breath on, Street Level would smash your whole camp and leave the rest of you on the side of the road for the rats to take of. SLR that's who were ridin with, I guess its all Lac Of Respect these days.......

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
*sniff*sniff*

i smell someone tryna build a net name.........

on the real folkz......instead of spitt negative bullshit, maybe you should be gettin at DSane for some beatz, or Skunt, Sarkastik, or any of the other SLR katz to throw 16 your way........all this other shit just lookz childish and imature.....and itz not earnin ya any fanz, and isnt that wut your doin this shit for.......to sell records?

or i might be wrong, its happend once or twice in my life.....lol :devious: