Open Letter To Obama From Carlos The Jackal(lil old)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Open Letter To Obama From Carlos The Jackal
Posted on April 5, 2009 by Horia Nasra

AUTHOR: Ilich RAMÍREZ SÁNCHEZ إلييتش راميريز سانشيز

POISSY, 29th January 2009

H. E. BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA
President of the U.S.A

Mister President,

Your decision to close secret C.I.A. gaols, honours you.

Our Comrade Bruno BRÉGUET, a swiss citizen, was abducted on 11th November 1995 from a ferry-boat between Italy and Greece, in a special operation with NATO naval support.

We pray you to have Bruno released.

We were informed unofficially, that Bruno died accidentally during interrogation at a U.S. base in the south of Hungary.

If Bruno truly is dead, we need his body back, so his relatives, friends, and comrades, may mourn in neutral Switzerland, this hero of the Palestinian Cause, and his eternal soul join our martyrs in heaven.

Do not hesitate to have your services contact my swiss attorney Marcel BOSONNET, and the coordinator of my defence team, and dearest wife, Maître Isabelle COUTANT (PEYRE), of the Paris Bar.

To erase the infamy attached to Guantanamo base, do return that occupied territory to its rightful owners, the Cuban people, on this 50th anniversary of their revolution.

I pray God Almighty that one day the peoples of our continent, free at last, may shout with one voice: “God bless our America!”

And as your Luo grandfather would say: Allah Akbar

this real or is it fake ?