Open Letter to _______ Race

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2006
Oh yea my bad I forgot im talking to 2 canadians, a loser ass security guard, and a broke fat fuck who only fucks 300+ lb chicks...I shouldnt have assumed that you uneducated, broke ass fools would know about a company thats the largest fucking satellite TV provider in the U.S.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Nah the gayest shit in this thread is the dude who tried to catfish butcher, send a dick pic to butcher and actively searched the net for pics of dude to post in the thread. Oh, yeah and telling cheeto he's a loser for fucking girls. That's the gayest shit in this thead.
lol foreal he's like "eewwww u fuck girls! yuck!"

what a gay ass fag

Nov 11, 2006
Nah the gayest shit in this thread is the dude who tried to catfish butcher, send a dick pic to butcher and actively searched the net for pics of dude to post in the thread. Oh, yeah and telling cheeto he's a loser for fucking girls. That's the gayest shit in this thead.
Homie you twist situations around worse than a female. You know damn well aint none of that true, its some made up story you got goin on in your dumb ass french mind.

Its like a bitch callin me askin "you gonna come over today?"
I'm like "I might" and then never show up.
She calls the next day talkin about "what happened you said you were coming over, we had plans"

WTF

mac jesus=a lyin ass female