open forum banner

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
I don't think you can use flash and I think it has to be either the same dimensions or smaller than the image used on the banner now. It also has to be under a certain size in kilobytes
i hope (adobe) flash is allowed but you're probably right… but maybe if i make something that's just so damn amazing they won't be able to say no, lol.

in terms of dimensions, the northwest banner is quite a bit taller so i think height is flexible but probably not width?

i need to know the exact k size limit too, i left tony a visitor message so we'll see…

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
I propose the following picture, thought out and created by fillyacup and myself, to be added in the banner. This pictures marks one of the greatest clownings in sicc history.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
lol. I must have been loaded, i dont know how i seen roger clotz when i first seen it..maybe i was upside down off the cieling or something. Props dali for bringing my vision to life

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
^^I remember i flipped backfrica for the lulz and saw a face swimming in chocolate milk. Then i proceeded to highlight the face, adding an eye and a couple of black outlines and posted it (It must be floating around somewhere in some thread on the sicc). The face i highlighted probably reminded you of Roger, so you came up with the idea, which i proceeded to manifest with a quick paint job. Ende