Only in the Hood

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
www.viiicdesign.com
I got stopped twice today. In less than 20 min. First cause i didn't have lights on my plates. Then when i got on the freeway cops followed me and they stopped me cause i had my graduation tassle hanging off my rearview mirror. The officer said it will block my vison. I was like wtf? Im glad i didn't get a ticket but that was bullshit lol. Has this happened to anybody else??

Apr 7, 2006
Only in the suburbs will u get stopped for smoking a cigarette underage and getting your car searched for it.

*waits for Nine2Five to rant on Walnut Creek cops* lol

May 25, 2005
happened about 2 years ago..around 2 am...dropped a co-worker off at his place...got pulled over not far from there saying it was a "routine verification"(oh so thats why the stared me down, pulled a u-turn in the middle of the road and followed me)...she let me go...10 mins later not far from my place..got pulled over again...shes says i ran a red light...im still not sure...

Jun 16, 2009
Follow simple laws n always gotta square up especially if ridin dirty... Give no reason to get pulled over. They'll make shit up though. I got pulled over once n the cop said "a headlight was out." In my whip the dash would say CHECK LOWBEAMS if it was a prob. Lyin ass cops.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Once i got pulled over 4 havin expired plates & the cop asked me why i didnt renew my plates & i said i 4got. then he asked why i wasnt wearing my seatbelt & i said i 4got that 2. he said hav a good nite & got back in his car.

Nov 14, 2002
www.viiicdesign.com
yea cops followed me from redwood city all the way to Menlo. The first time i got stopped the cops had given my lil brother some cop badge stickers. When we got stopped the second time, i told him to stick them on his shirt. The cops hella flashed his shirt and the cop was like wtf?

Apr 13, 2007
Then when i got on the freeway cops followed me and they stopped me cause i had my graduation tassle hanging off my rearview mirror. The officer said it will block my vison. I was like wtf? Im glad i didn't get a ticket but that was bullshit lol. Has this happened to anybody else??

dang i never heard of that b4

Feb 20, 2006
I GOT STOPPED FOR HAVIN A BACK BRAKE LIGHT OUT.,,... ... I SHOULDVE GOT A WARNING ATLEAST. AND THE COP ASKED ME, "DO YOU KNOW WHY IM PULLLING YOU OVER" ... AND I SAID "NO". LIKE HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW IF MY BACK LIGHT IS OUT.. WOW. THEY WERE JUS FUCCIN WIT ME.. THATS WHAT COPS DO THOUGH. WROTE ME A TICKET..

Apr 13, 2007
yea, last time i got pulled over it was like @ 1-2 am, and as i approach the stop to turn on my street to my house, a cop pulled me over cuz i didnt make a full stop. I just slowed down stop for a quick sec. then went on. But the asshole couldnt even cut me a break cuz it was hella late at night, no 1 out, and it was in a residential area, dead as fuck out!

Nov 5, 2004
I got pulled over recently in Vallejo for not having a front license plate. The cop let me go with a warning.

Meanwhile, someone across town is probably being murdered or assaulted. Gay ass VPD is already understaffed, why pull me over for such petty shit?

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I got pulled over recently in Vallejo for not having a front license plate. The cop let me go with a warning.

Meanwhile, someone across town is probably being murdered or assaulted. Gay ass VPD is already understaffed, why pull me over for such petty shit?

I read somewhere that at any given time, there are 2, yes TWO cops patrolling all of east vallejo from Glen Cove to the Target Center. You gotta be a fuckin bonehead to get pullled over in East Vallejo.

(not sayin that you are a fuckin bonehead by no means)

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Once i got pulled over 4 havin expired plates & the cop asked me why i didnt renew my plates & i said i 4got. then he asked why i wasnt wearing my seatbelt & i said i 4got that 2. he said hav a good nite & got back in his car.
You must comb your hair to the side or some shit.....