Only an hour an a half left..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
When I was at a subway a week or so ago and the lady makin my sandwich had the thickets accent ever. She finishes my sandwich looks at me and says very politely, "Dih da coo tick-et de bregfas to you?" I looked up and said, "Im sorry?" she smiles and says again "Dih da coo tick-et de bregfas to you?" I shake my head, "Excuse me?" again she smiles "Dih da coo tick-et de bregfas to you?" This went on like 3 more times, I finally quit tryin and said "Lady, I dont know what the hell your sayin, Im sorry" Then the other woman leans over her shoulder all pissy says "Did she give you the coupon ticket for breakfast?!?!" I said, "Oh, no" and she ended up giving me a stack of those muffin shaped coupons, but I lost them all and forgot it was today...cool misunderstanding story bro...

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
No, youd think so but I dont know what the hell kinda accent it was. It sounded like a mix of spanish, filipino, and swahili...There were sounds coming out of her mouth, but the hell if anything sounded like an actual word...