Online Angellic shoppin?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
That's gonna be on high demand when it is dropped, so you can find it on therealtechn9ne.com or any store that sells music. It's not going to be a rare album, but once it's eaten up by the fans, it will be rare again.... Your best bet would be reserving it on the site though...

Nov 14, 2002
Raw Dawg said:
It'll drop January 14 right?
What does Anghellic mean? I'm from Sweden and can't find it in my dictionary :confused:
That's because it's not spelled correctly. It's a play on the word "Angelic" meaning:

A typically benevolent celestial being that acts as an intermediary between heaven and earth, especially in Christianity, Judaism, Islam, and Zoroastrianism.

A representation of such a being, especially in Christianity, conventionally in the image of a human figure with a halo and wings.

angels Christianity. The last of the nine orders of angels in medieval angelology. From the highest to the lowest in rank, the orders are: seraphim, cherubim, thrones, dominations or dominions, virtues, powers, principalities, archangels, and angels.
A guardian spirit or guiding influence.

A kind and lovable person.
One who manifests goodness, purity, and selflessness.

Tech misspelled it, adding the word "Hell" to it.. Hell meaning

often Hell The abode of condemned souls and devils in some religions; the place of eternal punishment for the wicked after death, presided over by Satan.

A state of separation from God; exclusion from God's presence.
The abode of the dead, identified with the Hebrew Sheol and the Greek Hades; the underworld.

It's a perfect name for that album. It expresses Tech's desire to be an angel, and his inability to free himself of his evils... He also expresses this through the pictures on the album..

At least that's my opinion. Hope that helps.