"ONE WEST" VOLUME 2 HOSTED BY MISTAH FAB

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
VOL 5 should be Nio The Gift & J. Davinci or Young Gully & Lil Blood, maybe even throw Cousin Fik in the mix somewhere. All those cats got next in bay area rap.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
WHATS A GOOD COMBO FOR VOL 5???​

a few...if you havent heard of some of the so cali peopel i mentioned youtube them, they got buzz out here and would be tight as fuck on a demoliton men mixtape. plus it would be some new shit people wouldnt expect. alot of these are from san diego.
if you think about any of them holla at me i can get you in touch with any of the socal people

Googie monsta and Lee Majors
Cee Wee 3 and HD from bearfaced
Sonny Bonafide and J. Stalin
Young Sau and Young Gully
Beta Bossalini and Husalah
dj quik and a wax
obnoxious and mistah fab
ecay uno and rydah j clyde
gangsta gold macnificent and beeda weeda
double r travel far and dubee
i-rocc and shady nate
suga free and rahmean

side thought, even tho this one aint so cali-no cali liek the ones above... lil b and messy marv..people would hate the idea but check for it...you just gotta tell lil b none of that playing around for attention shit, pretty bitch shit, come with some real lyrical slaps on some of them tight ass beats he be gettin...i think he really has potential and talent and a good mixtape at this point in time for him, where he showcases his TRUE TALENT would work well. he needs to show everyone that the bay aint on that weird shit. and with mess on it, it would come sick. the other ones i truly believe in whether those are big names or no, its one west.

people gotta start realizing all the people in san diego that are really making heat thats why i gave you alot of SD names..yall could be one of the few to jump on that...i think yall did the mitchy thang, keep up with SD spitters. sorry for rambling i just like to give game from my perspective when i fuck with something, and i fuck with demolition men mixtapes.