One of sickest finishers ever

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
that was awsome, no one in the wwe does anything close to anything that damn cool! TNA is gonna come up big time this year now that they are on spike, Vince better step it up cuz he has real compitition again

Dec 30, 2003
jayda650 said:
that was awsome, no one in the wwe does anything close to anything that damn cool! TNA is gonna come up big time this year now that they are on spike, Vince better step it up cuz he has real compitition again

i think vince is gonna have to start worrying if tna starts coming on a little bit earlier.... b/c the biggest audience for wrestling is kids(i thinnk at least) ..... and kids have to go to bed... haha..... 1am is a little too late for the young ones...

Aug 19, 2005
like ive always said. tna is the future of wrestling. and ifyou dont know, petey williams and aj styles have the best finishers in the business, well besides ken kennedy. anyways, be on the look out for petey, aj, chris sabin, americas most wanted, the naturals, christopher daniels, samoa joe, christian. these are the future of the wrestling business.

Feb 5, 2005

YUP!

DAT FINISHER IZ SIC !

GTstangDRVER510 said:
i think vince is gonna have to start worrying if tna starts coming on a little bit earlier.... b/c the biggest audience for wrestling is kids(i thinnk at least) ..... and kids have to go to bed... haha..... 1am is a little too late for the young ones...

LOL, DAS TRU THO....

CHANGE NITEz AN PUT IT ON 2 HOURz EARLIER WWE WOULD HAVE A PROLLEM....

KINDA LIKE WCW DID WHEN RAW CAME ON ROUND DA TIME WCW NITRO WAZ GO'N INTO ITz 2ND AN 3RD HOUR....

ALSO TNA SHOULD GET 1 MO HOUR OF AIRTIME SO ALOT MO TALENT CAN B SEEN AN IT WOULD GIVE DA TALENT MO TIME 2 SHINE....

ITz HARD 2 FIT IN ALL OF UR TALENT IN A 1 HOUR TIME SLOT.....

- GEEzUz