one life 2 live was c bo's best shit...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
shit was hella tight with dark beats that they put...this was da shit alot better then till my casket drops i thought that album was coo too but not like one life 2 live...heres from best to worst

one life 2 live
till my casket drops
tales from da crypt
enemy of da state
best of c bo
mob father

all da other ones i wasn't feeln

Jun 13, 2002
i heard a few clips of this shit, and it was raw. i been trynna buy it for dumb a$$ long. wish they'd re-release it. also i think "life as a rider" was the worst Bo album to me.

Feb 19, 2003
yung-g said:
i heard a few clips of this shit, and it was raw. i been trynna buy it for dumb a$$ long. wish they'd re-release it. also i think "life as a rider" was the worst Bo album to me.
Well, I don't agree that ONE LIFE 2 LIVE is his "best," but it's better than I thought it was when it first came out--even if it was cobbled together from tracks laying around, as Bo told MURDER DOG it was (as I understand it, THE FINAL CHAPTER was put together the same way from what Bo said).

PEACE!

May 10, 2002
^^^ WHAT ABOUT ENEMY OF THE STATE AND TILL MY CASKET DROPS, 2 OF HIS TOP 3 ALBUMS, WITH THE OTHER BEING TALES FROM THE CRYPT.

ONLY 2 NOT THAT GOOD ALBUMS OF HIS ARE FINAL CHAPTER AND LIFE AS A RIDER, ALSO WESTSIDE RYDERS BUT THAT CAN BE CALLED A COMP.