On Topic:Race-chel

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2004
I know THQ that you shut down the other thread but I just want to say one thing and I'm done with it, So what if TECH will sign PLC. I think they are aight, and who cares if their white, black, orange, purple, sky blue or what ever long as they got skillz should it really matter???? But this is what I would do I would sign the dude that was rappin' fast on one of their joints and this dude as a group...

Raphael Casal
http://www.myspace.com/rootrock

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
sowlstar said:
I know THQ that you shut down the other thread but I just want to say one thing and I'm done with it, So what if TECH will sign PLC. I think they are aight, and who cares if their white, black, orange, purple, sky blue or what ever long as they got skillz should it really matter???? But this is what I would do I would sign the dude that was rappin' fast on one of their joints and this dude as a group...

Raphael Casal
http://www.myspace.com/rootrock

fuck that ...

"white" boys cant rap period...
bitch...

neither can purple people...

....and pink for that...

get your mind correct..

Dec 15, 2004
Every label has to develop talent. Honestly the last thread that was closed on this topic was because it took the wrong direction. Don't bring ICP shit up in here there is a place and a time for it and I don't feel this is it. I honestly dig PLC. Tech and Trav have a way to market things. In MN white flows stronger then black there are white cats that out flow black cats at the drop of a dime. Not saying it is the same everywhere. I feel however anybody trying to breathe a difference in to the game has my respect. 8 bazag said that "every label already has their great white hope" so I look at it like this PLC has power they didn't make it that far on nothing in the UP contest. And they are at a peak if tech puts a little bit of thought into them they could easily change the face of "white rap". I will agree it is black culture, but what if you aren't trying to steal it? Rather improve the focus and views on it. Then are you truely stealing it, or improving something you borrowed?

Jun 6, 2004
mizzouplaya said:
exactly... so dont start another moron
Shut the FUCK up! There is a reason that I said something, not to start shit like you are I'm trying to prove a point that it does not matter what race, culture,creed you are if you got flow kowl. if you in it for the luv and not the money and all that BULL SHIT artist here today gone tommorow is all about kowl. if you are in it for any other reason GET THE FUCK OUT! If your in it to improve hip-hop kowl if you are trying to dominate it by RACE GET THE FUCK OUT! This is to JL how would you feel if black hip-hop artist say latinos should stay out of the game cause it's a black thing all of our same stuggles aside how would you feel???? My point exactly! I'm not deffending white people, black people, brown people what eva' the fuck you are (mad luv) I'm here deffending hip-hop! And trying to save it by telling mutha fukaz bout' tech n shit trying to introduce NEW shit instead of same o' same o' shoot em' up Bling-Bling bull shit!!!!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
sowlstar said:
This is to JL how would you feel if black hip-hop artist say latinos should stay out of the game cause it's a black thing all of our same stuggles aside how would you feel???? My point exactly! I'm not deffending white people, black people, brown people what eva' the fuck you are (mad luv) I'm here deffending hip-hop! And trying to save it by telling mutha fukaz bout' tech n shit trying to introduce NEW shit instead of same o' same o' shoot em' up Bling-Bling bull shit!!!!

this is the last time you will ever use my name ...

fuck you and your people (whoever those are)..

Jun 6, 2004
JLMACN said:
this is the last time you will ever use my name ...

fuck you and your people (whoever those are)..

Naw nigga fuck you! That was not a shot at yo' ass ma'fuka. And peoplez is black ma'fuka so fuck tech too???? Yeah ma'fuka!
I had nothing against yo' ass mayne, or any body, I was trying to prove a point since my PEOPLE! run this shit, my point was what if we said no latino's, no whites no nobody but us? That was my point. It's funny how people in hip-hop complain about racism but turn right back around and take deffense if something was said about their race/culture. Fukin' hipo!