*On Topic* FUCK BUSH...!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Cranky said:
Actually, the military reported that Bush's IQ is HIGHER than Kerry's. They didn't release official numbers, but you can go ahead and retract that statement......
No, that's quite alright. I never said it was a fact or I had proof that Kerry is smarter, it just always seems to me that when Bush is asked a question, or makes speeches, he seems dumbfounded and confused. He stays with that I'm a fuckin' retard look on his face.

*sigh* damn we're dooomed! :cry:

Apr 8, 2004
Cranky said:
Actually, the military reported that Bush's IQ is HIGHER than Kerry's. They didn't release official numbers, but you can go ahead and retract that statement......

AND YOU BELIEVE EVERTHIN YOU READ ON THE NET OR HEAR ON THE TELEVISION ???? COME ON NOW YOU KNOW BUSH MADE ACOUPLE OF PHONE CALLS TO GET SOMEONE TO MAKE THAT STATEMENT,I BET A RETARDED 5 YR. OLD HAS A HIGHER IQ...

Oct 13, 2003
2-0-Sixx said:
Fucking religious right...make no sense at all.

"Well, I have no health care, I lost my job, we've squandered a surplus into the largest debt in history, but at least now I can be sure that those homos and feminists have no say!"

All it boils down to with these kinds of people is Abortion and Gays. Dont worry about the millions of lost jobs, the low paying jobs, 45 million armikkkans without healthcare, poor education etc. No, sir. Bush = Man of God LMAO, people are fucking stupid. 50,000,000 DUMB FUCKS LIVING IN AMERIKA

You are fuckin educated when it comes to politics. you got good opinions on shit like leaders and policies.

Dayton get off off bushs nutz. i still dont get how he gots supporters???? how fuckin stupid and how many mistakes and lies does he have to make to NOT get re-elected? Damn shame

Oct 30, 2002
Dvious said:
Yea he'll lead our country into a few more trillion in National debt,more unemployment,and more american deaths....what more could you ask for right?.....right direction my ass :dead:
Plus already 100000 Iraqis, most of them civilians, has been killed during the war. That's a huge number of people. I think the US did a huge mistake when they decided to attack on Iraq. Too many people are getting killed over Bush administration's greediness.

http://www.rense.com/general58/waront.htm

May 11, 2002
massive said:
Plus already 100000 Iraqis, most of them civilians, has been killed during the war. That's a huge number of people. I think the US did a huge mistake when they decided to attack on Iraq. Too many people are getting killed over Bush administration's greediness.

http://www.rense.com/general58/waront.htm

tell this to the pro lifers. What a contradiction. They support the death of 100, 000 civilians and thousands of american lives. Yet they will go protest a abortion clinic over babies that might or might not had a good life. Why put tax money to help support unwanted children in America? Lets go kill innocent civilan pregnet moms in Iraq. Makes no sense.