ON-LINE TRAFFIC SCHOOLS??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I'm assuming if you got a ticket and had to attend a traffic school whether online or in person, that you would have to go through the dmv. If the traffic schools is provided by a third party company, I doubt if you have a choice on who to go to.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
WWW.INTERNETTRAFFICSCHOOL.COM

24.95, ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS COPY AND PASTE EVERY PAGE OF THE LESSONS ON A WORD DOCUMENT, AND WHEN IT'S TIME FOR THE QUIZ, REFER TO THE WORD DOCUMENT SEARCH FOR A WORD OR A PHRASE FROM THE QUESTION OF THE QUIZ. IT STILL KINDA SUCCS THOUGH, CUZ THEY SAY YOU GOTTA SPEND A MININUM OF 6 HOURS ON IT, NOT ALL AT ONCE THOUGH. AND YOU CAN'T JUST ZOOM THROUGH THE PAGES CUZ THEY TIME HOW MUCH TIME YOU SHOULD SPEND ON EACH PAGE!!!
JUST FINISHED MINE LAST NIGHT!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
ya when i had to do traffic school i did it online. if i didnt pass with a passing grade i used the back button switched some shit around then enterted it again and about 4 trys later i passed and mailed the certification too the courts.

Feb 12, 2004
FUCK I JUST GOT MY FIRST TICKET LAST MONTH AND IVE BEEN TRIPPIN BOUT THIS SAME SHIT. WHEN THE FUCK DO I FIND OUT MY COURT DATE? IS IT THE BEST WAY TO TRY AND SETTLE FOR TRAFFIC SCHOOL?