ON AGAIN IN EAST OREGON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 6, 2002
J-ROD AND BIG WILSON IS GONNA BE PUTIN IT DOWN IN DA COUNTRY TOWN. PENDELTON, OREGON. THERE IS A B-BALL TOURNAMENT THIS WEEKEND AND SATURDAY NIGHT AFTER THE TOURNEY YOU CAN ALSO CATCH ACTS FROM THE$KRATCHOUND$, MENACE O.N.E. , POLTERGEIST AND MD 20/20. PLUS SPINS AFTERWARDS WITH D.J. DEBONAIR. ITS ONLY 3$ THATS 3$ TO GET IN. ITS AT THE PENDELTON CONVENTION IN THE BAR AREA AT 10:00 P.M. ON SATURDAY FEB. 1, 21 AND OVER

Oct 6, 2002
Bullet said:
Is it really cracking in Pendleton? i drove through hundreds of times headed to Boise, and Salt Lake, but PENDLETON????

what's the word?

WE DID A SHOW THERE ONCE ALREADY BUT THE PROMOTER THREW IT ON THE DAY OF ONE OF THE BIGGEST DANCE EVENTS. ABOUT 80 OR SO SHOWED UP, BUT PENDELTON GOT HEADS. THE PEOPLE REQUESTED US TO COME BACK. WE WILL SEE HOW IT GO.

May 6, 2002
What up wit it, J-Rod and Wilson, This is Big Rasc from The Stoned Kings in Yakima We chopped it up once on the phone, and my boy Chokes was in touch with yall for a lil while. What ya been up too, how did your album end up doin. We workin on our second release right now and its comin out fire. We about to do a Big show on the 21st of feb. with Baby Beesh from Dopehouse records, thats my people, yall should try and slide thru and peep it. it's at pete's night club. ya'll connect with any made cats yet, anything happening for ya'll? hit me back and let me know whats going down. I got beats too if yall need that work.