Omar Cruz's New Show On MTV

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2007
Omar Cruz's New Show On MTV Pimpeando

some good promo for homie until his album Sign Of The Cruz Drops he'll be on 2 other shows on mtv coming soon FUCK WITH B.Y.I Ent...let the hate begin

Pimpeando.. its a hispanic version of pimp my ride showing how the latinos pimp there rides

few cars that got pimped on the show

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
THATS SICK I AINT GON LIE the muthafucka really doin his thang yo- HUSTLIN HARD- LET SEE SOME HOMIES TRY THAT {COUGH} but yea cant wait to have my 64 mobbin in the calles soon shit

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Omar Cruz is a dope ass rapper, but I don't wanna see this show, like dude said it's just gonna enforce stereotypes and of course being on MTV it's gonna be edited horribly and look fake/cheesy as fuck.

May 3, 2005
Bacc in SJ
so to me its kinda sellin out, but idk anything about the guy. This is gonna effect culture in a big way, it they play like some banda or mariachi cuts than thats gonna be all bad. or if some foo says Aye at da end of every sentence, he knew it was comin.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
LOL @ ''this is gonna effect culture in a big way''...as if those stereotypes aren't already there. Omar Cruz on MTV isn't going to to do anything that hasn't been done for years and years. People think of Mexicans as bald headed, tattooed, locs wearing, baggy clothes, in a lowrider...and that's what they're getting. Oh well...I don't see anyone else (Mexican) doing anything at the moment, and by Mexican I don't mean a 'latino' like Fat Joe or a 'hispanic' like Daddy Yankee or Don Omar...

Nov 1, 2005
^^aint that the muthafukin truth..and lol @ a bunch of ''mexican gangbangers'' being worried about stereotypes.

if u were really worried about stereotypes u'd get ur ass off the streets,do something with ur lives and prove these other muthafuckers wrong.

Jul 24, 2008
^^aint that the muthafukin truth..and lol @ a bunch of ''mexican gangbangers'' being worried about stereotypes.

if u were really worried about stereotypes u'd get ur ass off the streets,do something with ur lives and prove these other muthafuckers wrong.
Is this what you're doing