Older Woodie Material????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 22, 2003
I was wondering if anyone has any older WOODIE material, say before "Yoc Influenced"? Alot of local rappers hand out there demos, out here before they come out for that 1st time and I was wondering if WOODIE did that and if so was most of it used on "Yoc Influenced"?

I am also trying to get ahold of these local rappers demos and early underground stuff:

Jacka and Ridah of C-Bo's Mob Figaz underground stuff when they were called Fatal Mentality. I think this was around 1996.

L-Love's 2nd album "The E.P.: Antioch Rap 1993". By the title it came out in 1993 and his 3rd album "Can't Ruin This!". I think this came out in 1996.

Also does anyone know if A-Wax also has any older underground material floating around from before "Savage Times"? So stuff from before 2001 or 2002.

Thank You ahead of time for your help with the answers to these questions.

Feb 9, 2003
I am not 100% sure but I am pretty sure that Wood didn't have any thing else before Yoc Influenced he released.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
some guy named scheme i know claims to have some old tapes of him and woodie rapping, but i dont think i believe him

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
YEAH THERE'S SOME SHIT ME AND SHADOW HANDED OUT TO PEOPLE IN HIGH SCHOOL OF US SPITTIN' OVER INSTRUMENTALS IN 91' AND 92' AND SOME SHIT PRODUCED IN VERY LOW BUDGET STUDIO/BEDROOMS I DID IN 93'-95'. GOOD LUCK FINDIN' SHIT THO' I DON'T EVEN HAVE COPIES. LIL' BIRD GOT SOME THO', HE WAS SMART AND SAVED THAT SHIT. AND EVERYTHING WAS ON CASSETTE. I THINK A COUPLE FEMALES I KNOW SAVED SOME OF THAT SHIT TOO. NEVER RAPPED WITH ANYONE NAMED SCHEME EITHER.

Jan 22, 2003
Wood, is right.

Woodie your right, I have been asking all over man and I can't track any of it down. When I do find some I am holding onto it for life. It's a trip too that you and Shadow waz spitting over instrumentals and now everyone is doing "Mix Tapes".
Keep it comin'! You Raw!

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
WOODIE said:
YEAH THERE'S SOME SHIT ME AND SHADOW HANDED OUT TO PEOPLE IN HIGH SCHOOL OF US SPITTIN' OVER INSTRUMENTALS IN 91' AND 92' AND SOME SHIT PRODUCED IN VERY LOW BUDGET STUDIO/BEDROOMS I DID IN 93'-95'. GOOD LUCK FINDIN' SHIT THO' I DON'T EVEN HAVE COPIES. LIL' BIRD GOT SOME THO', HE WAS SMART AND SAVED THAT SHIT. AND EVERYTHING WAS ON CASSETTE. I THINK A COUPLE FEMALES I KNOW SAVED SOME OF THAT SHIT TOO. NEVER RAPPED WITH ANYONE NAMED SCHEME EITHER.
daaaamn, someone needs to get at Lil Bird for those tapes. That would be something to hear.....