OLDER WOMEN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
www.elephantsize.com
@EDJ

so do you think these older women seek this control conciously? do you think the same of older men going for younger women? i had a cuz that was seeing a 32 yr old guy, and she was 19. im thinkin he had no want for control, just a young piece of ass. you dont think it is possible that older women just want to feel as if they still go what it takes to please a younger man visualy? i know that there are some vindictive females out there, but i think that most of the females seeking younger men probably have some insecurity about getting old, they just want to see if they got what it takes to attract a younger guy

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
@ edj- why do they have to be squares??????

Just cause they see my worth and know I'm NOT the average female, and the chances of comming across another girl like me is very unlikely...so they want to keep it cause to loose it would be very stupid on there part.......yeah o.k!!!!!!!!

I'll tell you who the squares are the ones that run aaround and act like they dont give a fucc, but when they get dropped there the first ones with teary eyes,at least the more sensative man is real about his shit and not frontin.......

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
MOSA said:
OK I HAVE A POWERFUL CHARACTER AND I WILL ADMITT THAT I LIKE TO BE IN CONTROL SOMETIMES .I KINDA LIKE IT WHEN SOMEONE CAN STAND UP TO ME, BUT I ALWAYS GET THE CONTROL RATHER I WANT IT OR NOT????? SO I CAN go into it NOT wanting it figuring i gotta let the man be the man and then the next thing you know I'm controlling shit, it's always like that...it's just that there weak and cant handle the duties of the position is how i see it.......
Are you my wife? SheeeeeeAYT! You sound like her. Just as confused as all get out (just ask Poetic). Wanna be in control but want a "man" at the same time. Do us a favor and take the steeing wheel or shut-the-fuck-up and ride. I can back you up 100% and throw out a word or two if I think you're headin in the wrong direction but, DO NOT hand me the keys and question my every turn and lane change.

Of course I don't mean that directly toward you MOS'.

I always think of ths quote when my wife starts in on me:

"You can't handle the truth. Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand at post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to. "

Apr 25, 2002
there was this girl i used to talk to when i was 15 , she was 17 , we was bout to both have our birthdays , we came close to gettin together but the age thang was on her mind and she was stuck on her ex, she picked the bigger loser out of the two of us

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
@ D.T- I cant really say Im like that......if someone wants to get behind that wheel then they can I have no problems, but the minute that persons starts asking me how to drive is when I start to panic and get into my controling self...All iam saying is if thats the position that you wanna be in handle it or at least pull it off like you know what your doing!!!!!! If not put it this way control in the wrong persons hands is dangerous and Im not about to let my self go out like that!!!!! I'll let a man be a man....i have no problems with that......JUST DONT ASK ME HOW SHIT SHOULD BE DONE

May 6, 2002
I love females

EDJ said:
WHAT'S YOUR TAKE PSYCOLOgICALLY ABOUT BEIN' WITH AN OLDER WOMAN? WOULD YOU DO IT? WHY? WHY NOT?

I'M REgRETTIN' MY DECISION TO BE WITH ONE RIgHT NOW CAUSE THEY THINK THEY KNOW MORE THAN YOU ON AN EXPERIENCE LEVEL AND THINK THEY CAN MANIPULATE YOUR MIND. SHE HATE IT WHEN I TWIST SHIT ON HER. WHAT'S YOUR TAKE?
I dont hate.
I am a 25 yr old man and have had many females in my life. One thing that I have found out is that older women 25+ are alot better sexually... Younger females are all good but I think they just have sex to have sex. Older women know what they want and react very diffrent (get alot wetter).

As for the mind games, I dont see that.. People react on other peoples weakness, so if you are weak minded it doesnt matter how old they are, they'll get you..

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
MOSA,
THEY DON'T HAVE TO BE SQUARES, THEY CHOOSE TO BE. AND WHY IS YOU PROTECTIN' THEM NOW AND YOU WAS JUST CLOWNIN' THEM A SECOND AgO? gIRL MAKE UP YOUR MIND. I PERSONALLY SEE A WOMAN'S WORTH BUT DON'T ACT ALL LIKE YOU EXPLAINED ABOUT THE SUKAS THAT BEEN UNDA YO SPELL. I PEEP gAME AND ACT ACCORDINgLY. I TREAT A BITCH LIKE A BITCH, A HO LIKE A HO, AND A LADY LIKE A LADY.

AND THE FOO'S THAT RUN AROUND ACTIN' LIKE THEY DON'T gIVE A FUK BUT SHOW THEY TRUE SISSY SIDE AT THE END AIN'T NOTHIN' BUT FRONTIN' ARTIST. LIKE YOU SAID THEY SHOULD OF BEEN TRUE TO THEY SELVES AND TRUE FROM THE START.

KRISTA,

YOU ASKED, "so do you think these older women seek this control conciously?"

SOME DO SOME DON'T. IT ALL DEPENDS ON THEY EXPERIENCE AND THEY PAST RELATIONSHIPS. HELL, SOME JUST MIgHT WANT SOME YOUNg DIK THEY AIN'T gOT TO ANSWER TO.

AND THEN YOU ASKED, "do you think the same of older men going for younger women?
IT'S QUITE EVIDENT WHY MEN WOULD WANT A YOUNgER WOMAN. IT MIgHT BE FOR CONTROL, TO BOOST THEY EgO, TO HAVE YOUNg TIgHT TWAT, TO MOLD, OR FOR WHATEVA OTHA REASONS. SO TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS, YES AND NO, IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE INDIVIDUAL AND SITUATION.

AND THEN YOU ASK, "you dont think it is possible that older women just want to feel as if they still go what it takes to please a younger man visualy?

TO SOME BUT THEN AgAIN IT ALL DEPENDS ON THAT INDIVIDUAL AND THEY CIRCUMSTANCE AND PAST.

AND THEN YOU gO ON TO SAY, "but i think that most of the females seeking younger men probably have some insecurity about getting old, they just want to see if they got what it takes to attract a younger guy"

I FEEL YOU, BUT I ALSO BELIEVE THAT AT FIRST IT'S FOR THEM REASONS AND THEN IT SWITCHES UP.

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
@ EDJ- LIKE YOU DONT CLOWN!!!!!!!!

What I was saying is that...yeah there are some sensitive guys out there that can handle there shit and be a man...but theres other ones that are weak.......the ones that can handle there business is the ones that i was speakin on