old SJ shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2006
Watz hood....Killa Sharks 4 Coming Summer 08....10 year anniversary of the 1st Killa Sharks...Cant forget about that Mr. Solo album...Shit was hard....
i liked all them cds besides 3rd strike.
hope 4 is like the old killa sharks albums..cant wait for that new chrime boss!!!! he gets down on the mic.
"if you ridin come on" wit chrimeboss and reese was the shit!one o my favorite songs. and the beat on that shit was like no other.

Apr 25, 2002
Good Lookin out for all that made mention of me. ENEMIGOS coming SOON!! Back to the basicas killin this "other" shit off with some CLASSIC E Double S J type shit, spit, and CRIP.

GANGSTA REESE LOCO1 from CHECKERS DRIVE/EL RANCHO VERDE Mckee & King

FREE BIG K-DAWG1!!!!!!!

Oct 29, 2002
www.ctr-ent.com
i liked all them cds besides 3rd strike.
hope 4 is like the old killa sharks albums..cant wait for that new chrime boss!!!! he gets down on the mic.
"if you ridin come on" wit chrimeboss and reese was the shit!one o my favorite songs. and the beat on that shit was like no other.
Killa Sharks 4 is gonna be bananas that MOB SHIT Music......Its the first release coming out of CTR Studios and we stay workin....Crhyme Boss is 1 or 2 songs away from finishing his album..... will be out Sept 08.....Simply Sicc is done and mixing down and Cali Grown is in the process of recording there album....100

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
yea villian thats the album....it was a comp tho?i thought it was all mode loks..

i have asked this before but did M.O.H. 48(Mob of Hamos, the Damu's from the northern ghetto boys album)ever release an album ??I heard they had some shit out there in san jose but i was never able to find anything.

I got these classics coming to the online shop right now:

G-Pack
Young Life's 1st Project
All Haters Beware
Mr. Sosa
D-Mac "West Coast Mobbin"
Bay Area Rap Compilation from G-Music

and some I have already from these SJ Labels are:

Jaz "Psychotic Murderous Thoughts" - Keep It Real/Hu Ride'N
Assassin "Armed & Dangerous" Keep It Real/Life Or Death
Hustlin City 2 City Vol.1 Comp - D.U.G.O.U.T. Records

Working with Reese to get that Full Clip O.G., Aggravated Assault, U.T.G. & more....all coming to www.408inc.com and Available to all of you Southbay Rap Supporters here in a couple of weeks. I'm working super hard to have this done by my March Deadline yall. I got video's up from a shit load of Southbay Artists too....including MC TWIST for you don't knows!

Feb 21, 2006
i got the 1994 bay area rap comp from san jo.
i got p-nut and jaz str8 funk (from 1992 hella old)
i got L.O.C factors in the game(1997)
the jaz album from 97
g-pack comin tight from 1995
211- niggas gettn real 1995
evil side livin that san jo life 1997
gangsta reese full clip
gangsta reese east side stories
some old j rilla cd
killa sharks from the first to the 3rd.
both brown factor cds.
dosXX most hated.
all the old criminal records comps and cds.
shark tank 2000
aggravated assault

i got a pretty big collection of san jo cds. some are helllla old

Apr 18, 2005

Who remembers this?? This shyt KNOCK too! I got some AK-9ine as well... The struggle album was CLASSIC imo... Daize shyt knock too... FBG's Insane ta da Brain album is probly the most mobbish album I've heard out of SAN JO. Jaz's albums straight FIRE!

I'm also lookin' for Bloc 2 Bloc Riderz if any of yall got that.... I loved a track I used to have of Jaz sayin' somethin' in his verse like "Gangsta shyt makes a nigga have a hard dicc Runn up on yo clicc and let them hallows RIP!" if any of yall know that one, shoot it my way. I been deep on this SAN JO rap tipp, gotta represent/support for the hometeam (&this is comin' frm a yung buck so no excuse if you aint up on this.)

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com

I'm also lookin' for Bloc 2 Bloc Riderz if any of yall got that.... I loved a track I used to have of Jaz sayin' somethin' in his verse like "Gangsta shyt makes a nigga have a hard dicc Runn up on yo clicc and let them hallows RIP!" if any of yall know that one, shoot it my way. I been deep on this SAN JO rap tipp, gotta represent/support for the hometeam (&this is comin' frm a yung buck so no excuse if you aint up on this.)
i have that song on a cougnut mixtape cd i made (the jaz one)