OLD SCHOOL NINTENDO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I use to have NESticle (NES + Testicle). I forget the website, but look for Nesticle. The ROMS are all in zip format, so you can download about 500 games in a half hour or so. And it has the save format.

I got really good at Punchout on my computer, and right before I got to Tyson I saved the game. My comp crashed, but for a good year I'd come home, load up Nesticle, hit F2, and fight Tyson for a good hour.

Anything you can play without having to DL?

Jun 27, 2002
i got a shitload of roms on disc, but my comp just took and shit and died or i'd burn em for ya...the homie ravage hooked me up...and he says i never thanked him even though we had a long going back and forth about how to get controllers to work on it and shit like that and i gave him props for hookin it up, i guess homie forgot...but i did thank him cause he did hook me up fat for nothin....

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
mustynutz said:
i got a shitload of roms on disc, but my comp just took and shit and died or i'd burn em for ya...the homie ravage hooked me up...and he says i never thanked him even though we had a long going back and forth about how to get controllers to work on it and shit like that and i gave him props for hookin it up, i guess homie forgot...but i did thank him cause he did hook me up fat for nothin....
My Bad, that was just a made up story, i did forget to type "LOL tho. I didnt know you would take it to the heart. A mayn I havent found out how to use a gamepad on MAME....you ever find that out? O' shit you computer died?!?! was it that 10,000th post?

CRAZY ASSHOLE --> LOL :beard:

This site is the best in my opinion:
http://www.romnation.net/srv/roms.html

Stay Up!

Oct 8, 2002
www.408inc.com
If you guys have xbox u should really think about gettin it modified.. I got reg nintendo super and sega on my xbox as well as 45 xbox games ill i got to do is rent a game or barrow it and copy it to the xbox shit is coo. I hardly play the xbox games cuz im alway on that old school shit..

Jun 23, 2003
I too have every single rom ever made for nintendo. Jap versions. prototypes. all us and europe versions. If you want it, get a bit torrent downloader and get it off www.torrentreactor.net

I looked though all mine for puzzle fighter. It isnt in the US folder. Was this on regular nes or super?

Apr 25, 2002
StreetSoundzEnt said:
If you guys have xbox u should really think about gettin it modified.. I got reg nintendo super and sega on my xbox as well as 45 xbox games ill i got to do is rent a game or barrow it and copy it to the xbox shit is coo. I hardly play the xbox games cuz im alway on that old school shit..

i seen on the net about playin NES,SNES,& N64 games on the PS2.it says something about an emulator.do you know anything about that cus i dont even know what an emulator is.................

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
azryda420 said:
I too have every single rom ever made for nintendo. Jap versions. prototypes. all us and europe versions. If you want it, get a bit torrent downloader and get it off www.torrentreactor.net

I looked though all mine for puzzle fighter. It isnt in the US folder. Was this on regular nes or super?
think puzzle fighter was originally on SNES. Playstations version of it, "Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo" is the fucking shit though.. i dont really play tetris type games much, but this one is so sick.. never got old, played for months..