old No Limit rappers rapping off beat

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
anyone else ever notice that shit? Prime Suspects, Ghetto Commission, C-Murder, Master P...a grip of those 1998 albums. I only bought most of those cds because I liked the album covers but most of those fools can't rap worth a damn.

Akickdoe with UGK was the only track I was feelin from Life Or Death. Silkk The Shocker-Charge It 2 The Game-1 track I liked, Ghetto Commission cd-maybe 1 track that is tight.

No limit Presents Mean Green Major Players Compilation had a few good tracks. mostly just the tracks with B-Legit and UGK though

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I used to bum all that shit, No Limit had some sick rappers back then.

C Murder
Mac
Kane And Abel
Silkk
Fiend
Mystikal

Etc etc etc
I thought they had one hell of a squad back then, too bad all their best artists got locked up

Apr 25, 2002
yeah serv on definitely switched his style up horribly...he was cool for a minute during his "transition" i.e. his verse on the soulja slim album, but once "da next level" dropped he was all the way down the shitter.

life insurance is classic tho

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
even on that verse on that lynch track on life insurance, TALKING

"1000 cluckers awaiting my arival, dirty survival"

Thats more spoken word than rappin

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
NICKpro RM said:
but once "da next level" dropped he was all the way down the shitter.
I haven't heard Da Next Level except for that song "From NY to NO" with Big Pun. I thought that song was tight. Am I the only one who liked that song?

Aug 7, 2002
haha waht a fag....but servon was probably the only rapper that was rappin off beat.....i was like what the hell?! when he changed his flows on the mac album...if he had the life insurance flow on the next level album that shit woulda been a classic