Old Man Audio

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
As you all know I'm new to this computer shit, but I finally figured out how to post songs on to my soundclick page. :rolleyes:

The song I did with my cousin, is the first one on there..the rest are some songs my daughter thought I should throw up there. forgive the quality...we recorded it perkin'...the photo of one of my cousins can attest to our condition. I do the hook, intro, 2nd & 3rd verses.

"enjoy"
LOL!!

peace

http://www.soundclick.com/veteransadministration

Jul 7, 2005
Shit's pretty clean dog, quality way better then my track on soundclick..haha, ima put some proper audios up soon... i was feelin... do yall record unders?

Jul 7, 2005
you want to hear a really talented nigga?...erase veteransadministration from the title bar and put in diego, i think you'll like his shit...

Jul 7, 2005
haha, yeah... well we call em unders, and another question, do you record only one under? 2's better if you know how to do it but im not givin away our secrets... hahaha...

Jul 7, 2005
yeah i feel you, but i always like to have a strong voice in the track...unless it's just a dance beat then who really gives a fuck?...haha, cuz that's only about the beat... but yeah, what programs you use?... we make the backbone of the beat(well, the whole thing b4 it's mastered) in fruity loops with about 2000$ worth of extra keyboards...