Old folks should not drive

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 25, 2006
So i was having a pretty good day i was leaving probation my my sac county probation just got discarged so i was feelin pretty good. i was drvin down watt ave on my way home in my coug and outta no where this 80 year old dood pulls right out in front of me in his excusion and it was a wrap ...

Stalka All Day

Yeezy Taught Me
Jun 28, 2007
damn...thats ugly
yeah some old ass fucker in his cadillac truck almost ran my ass off the fast lane on 580 cause his old ass didnt turn his old ass head back...bastard

Aug 9, 2006
Its because of sue happy mfkrs like that, that all our insurance premiums go up... I hate sue happy mfkrs like that... get real.
if it was you , id say the same thing.....someone else is fuck up is my COME UP...

at the redlights when people are SPEEDING to a stop im always like "hell ya hit me" ill get the SS trailblazer instead of my 03 LTZ.....ahahah

yall better not hope you ever get in a accident with me....ill be rolling round on the ground like a dog.....

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Well some people actually have morals and follow them and some obviously do not and for the mfkrs that do not... I simply say fuck ya and pray for you... you get what ya give.

Aug 9, 2006
i was beaten as a child......i have no morales!!!

im out to get paid and live happily...fuck what other people are doing

lol.....jk......but i aitn kiddin about the accident shit i still want that to happen