OLD ENGLISH NOW ON BLAZIN 98.9!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 7, 2009
myspace.com
haha word, I know exactly what your saying when u talk about "CLONE MUSIC" though! Peep the first track on our album "FUCK THE RADIO"

I hate when i hear artists(especially DAGO artists) trynna emulate what the see on TV and hear on the radio...

Blazin 98.9 isnt ran by CLEAR CHANNEL(Z90 is) even though they do play that clone shit all day...

Dec 9, 2008
haha word, I know exactly what your saying when u talk about "CLONE MUSIC" though! Peep the first track on our album "FUCK THE RADIO"

I hate when i hear artists(especially DAGO artists) trynna emulate what the see on TV and hear on the radio...

Blazin 98.9 isnt ran by CLEAR CHANNEL(Z90 is) even though they do play that clone shit all day...
I don't really worry about major radio anymore...cause from an artistic standpoint they have already lost credability...i just use Clear Channel as my "catch all Scapegoat".

I look at it like this..... the new genre's of hip hop coming out that lack substance are the democrats, and the old school heads who actually understand the music, where it came from and all that are the republicans.

so when we complain about how things used to be and shit like that iit doesn't really help our cause.....but it is so hard to just sit back and watch these puppets paint by numbers and shit all over the integrity of the artform.

I just want to here shit that isn't a remake of last months hit, like when people used to have to be different and powerful to gain attention....but the corporations have put in place a business scheme to not change what works, because they just want our money and really have no interest in the quality we seek.....they just actually try to find artist that can emulate other artist that have made them money in the past...great business model for them, but now kids these days actually think Lil Wayne is the best rapper alive...haha.....