Old ass tv shows

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Some of the old shows from the 50's on up didn't stand the test of time to me. I can't see how anyone could still watch the Andy Griffith show and laugh at it. I can't stand Don Knots or half the other people on the show.

IDK, I guess it's a matter of opinion as his show is still in syndication, but I just don't get it. My mom's friend just howls and cackles watching this shit, but I'm not feeling it.

Shows like Tales from the Darkside, Roseanne, Mama's Family and Golden Girls I can still get down with, though.

Mar 12, 2010
It was a different era and all the free flow of words and actions we see on tv now has changed our perception of things. back then it was golly gee willigers now its holy shit. stuff that we just let slide would have been a travesty back in the day. see the thing is alot of the older people like watching these shows that reminded them of the good ol times before our society went to hell in a hand basket