Okay...here's one for you....The W.C. New Track

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Anybody hear Snoop speakin on C-Walkin on tha track? He said something along the lines of Crip this & Crip that and then went of about folks C-Walkin all over the place and them not doing it if they ain't affiliated with a gang. He said Rappers, R&B Singers, Kids etc. I was kinda happy someone finally spoke up bout that, but in a sense a little amused that it was him being that he ain't been crippin for years and now seems to be a SUPER CRIP again. Who knows....

My 2cents.

Apr 25, 2002
same cat that said in a song "tried to get down with 21...they wouldn't let me...so i started up the DPG"

by 21 he means Rollin 20's Long Beach Crip
potna addmitted they wouldn't let him be down so he started THE DPG lol

but now he throwin up Rollin 20's and wearin shirts that say Rollin 20's everywhere

May 13, 2002
that fool that was interviewin WC "riania, redneck" lol was off the hook askin all the dumbest questions a radio personale would ask...

on another tip:

the c-walk has gotten all blown out of proportion, niggas think that there is some wierd background to it, when its just a freakin dance that crips do... another little known fact is that the b-walkin homies have been b-walkin for years as well as the crips doin their c-walk... you could see that shit in early dpg and snoop dogg videos from back in the early 90's.. and even before lil bow wow started doin that shit on his videos they already had kids doin the b-walk on videos like that kid group called "magnificeint 7" from the late 90's....

plus there is hella different styles of c-walk/b-walks, theres the one that is universal that most niggas be doin on videos, and the other ones that are freestyle where the walker spells out his turf or gang with his foot gliding over the floor...

just my 3 cents ....

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I think its ironic that Snoop is C-walking in the video, but hes wearing red chucks...

The song is cool though, I thought the beat was kinda lacking, but its doing the job and getting WC some radio and video play. Does anyone know when his CD is supposed to drop?