OK SURVIVAL OF THE SICCEST ..I GOTTA QUESTION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
ALRITE I JUST LISTENED TO THE SNIPPETS AT THE WEB SITE...TO IT SOUNDED A BIT CLOUDED..LIKE IT WAS MUFFLED AND THE SOUND QUALITY WASNT THAT GOOD..IS THAT JUST HOW IT WAS UPLOADED?...

MY QUESTION IS..TO YALL WHO HAVE PURCHASED IT..IS THE SOUND QUALITY GOOD?..DOES IT KNOCK IN THE RIDE?

LET ME KNOW CUZ I WAS JUST BOUT TO ORDER IT BUT I DONT WANT 2 SPEND MY LOOT IF THE SOUND QUALITY ISNT THERE YA UNDA DIGG :siccness:

May 24, 2002
www.cinsityrecords.com
did you download the mp3 or listen to the real audio stream? the mp3 definitely sounds better than the real audio. as you can see that is the only audio we have on our site and I have been to many other sights where their real audio sounds much clearer and crisper than ours...but the album quality don't sound like it comes across on the real audio. I probably need to fix that...

Apr 25, 2002
UMM..I JUST LISTENED TO IT LIKE U DIRECTED ME IN THE OTHER POST...AT THE "STUDIO" SECTION OF THE WEB SITE..AND I CLICKED THE DSL LINK CUZ THATS WHAT IM USING..ANYWAYS IM SURE IMA STILL ORDER IT..JUST WANTED TO CLARIFY IT WASNT GONNA SOUND ALL MUFFLED AND SHIT WHEN I GET IT

Apr 25, 2002
MTown: The sound quality of the CD is clean as fuck. Shit slaps hard in the ride, just like you'd expect from Doomsday.

J

jay wet

@PLAYBOY 7

I CAN SWING BY THE STUDIO AND GET ONE JUST SHOOT ME ADDRESS OR A PHONE NUMBER....I WILL BE THERE TOMORROW EARLY TOMORROW NIGHT

Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
I picked this up at 7th Heaven in KC last weekend and the dude at the counter said I was lucky I got it cause it'z been sellin hella fast up there.......after listenin to it now I know why.......this shit is sicc azz fuck. Definitely feelin' this one...