!!! OK NOW THAT YOU HERD ALL THESE mediocre ass n***** on this message board

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
shit woulda been alot doper if he used some better beats, maybe some shit that wasnt mixtape beats from ten years ago, like maybe some beats he paid for or someone shot him out on love, them beats just kinda ruined his tape

i mean they cool beats and all but you gotta realize how old them beats is, he just needed to spit on some original shit and he woulda shined so much more. kinda a shame cuz he had somethin to say in his rhymes but the beats fucked him off

i fucks with oakland tough im mostly west oakland but i got love for the east too i like alot of the music that comes out of there and i got homies that really be out there and are known all over the town

my only criticism like i said is he needs to revamp his beats. he aint a bad rapper. not the best but def not the worst.

if you use normal like mixtape, hiphop instrumentals you gotta be alot more rare with your choices IMO

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2011
shit woulda been alot doper if he used some better beats, maybe some shit that wasnt mixtape beats from ten years ago, like maybe some beats he paid for or someone shot him out on love, them beats just kinda ruined his tape

i mean they cool beats and all but you gotta realize how old them beats is, he just needed to spit on some original shit and he woulda shined so much more. kinda a shame cuz he had somethin to say in his rhymes but the beats fucked him off

i fucks with oakland tough im mostly west oakland but i got love for the east too i like alot of the music that comes out of there and i got homies that really be out there and are known all over the town

my only criticism like i said is he needs to revamp his beats. he aint a bad rapper. not the best but def not the worst.

if you use normal like mixtape, hiphop instrumentals you gotta be alot more rare with your choices IMO
I'm feeling "Fatherless Child" a lot, there were some bright spots on this tape but the beat selection, sequencing, mixing, etc. are below par. He got potential... Most of the problems with this tape are very fixable. He needs to step his hook game up though, most of the hooks didn't flow right imo.