OK IM GOOD...I SHOULDVE NEVER CAME BACC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2006
There's also artists like mitchy slick who would interact and never had an issue,.because they didn't act tarded.

If you are an artist and are looking for praise from yes-men then there are plenty of other sites that you can go.

The best part of this site (and can actually be a huge value to an artist) is the brutal honesty.
You fuck up or fall off your game and your gona hear it. you may not like it but its on you, especially concerning how you use it.
All this is true. That's why I deemed the deleting of those threads as hoe shit. The honesty got too brutal and shit went by by. Any real one, shit any fake one can realize that. That's why the threads created after where some real shit was said were also deleted. That is the pinnacle of fake shit. I live and work in the professional world. I see it all the time. Usually by individuals that don't consider themselves to be "Gangsta". Those actions and being a gangsta "CAN"T" coincide. But at the end of the day they know they are fake. They just don't want us to realize it but. TOO LATE!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!

Mar 6, 2006
none of this shit matters

the internet is ants to a giant
I agree it does not matter for 2 reasons.

1. Does not affect my life. Still doing my thang for real (Not pretend)

2.Who really fucking buys music in 2015. You lucky if I download your shit for free. Sounds like a flawed business model. For sure not a model to build a future on or leave anything to your loved ones when you pass on. They say most artists eat from shows not record sales. So long as you are doing a lot of shows. If........ You might be ok......

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Bulleit has led to both some of the most wonderful and terrible moments in my life. I am a definite fan
Tell the war stories, pimp.

Damn yo, I can only get down with the Woodford Bourbon, that rye is too damn hairy for me...
Shit I'm gonna have to try that. I'm lookin at it on google right now. And I didn't know the Bulleit had that much more alcohol so the shit will catch up to you, lol.

One of my nephews just turned me on to it because I ONLY drink browns. He mixed with this expensive ass Ginger Ale ($12 for a 4 pack depending on where you cop it.). It's called Outrageous Ginger Ale (Natural Brew makes it.) But that mix had me LIT! He said he tried it at a bar but said the ginger ale they used was shit so he wanted the good stuff. So I took a shot straight the other night and I liked it so I have another.

Last edited:
You ever try Bulleit Rye? Very strong and takes a bit of time to get used to and it's not something you should rush as it will definitely creep on you. However, it does have a good taste.
I have not tired Bullet Rye. My favorite whiskey is Gentlemen's Jack right now.
But I'm going to have to try Bullet Rye it sounds like something I would enjoy.

Aug 7, 2003
Pittsburg/Bay Point
Shit I'm gonna have to try that. I'm lookin at it on google right now. And I didn't know the Bulleit had that much more alcohol so the shit will catch up to you, lol.

One of my nephews just turned me on to it because I ONLY drink browns.
Are you fucking with Brandy, if so, try some Armagnac, that's all I fuck with too, just the browns, Armagnac and Bourbon!!

True handmade cigars to pair with them too...

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Tell the war stories, pimp.

One of my nephews just turned me on to it because I ONLY drink browns. He mixed with this expensive ass Ginger Ale ($12 for a 4 pack depending on where you cop it.). It's called Outrageous Ginger Ale (Natural Brew makes it.) But that mix had me LIT! He said he tried it at a bar but said the ginger ale they used was shit so he wanted the good stuff. So I took a shot straight the other night and I liked it so I have another.
Thats like all my buisness partner drinks at the bar. Expensive ginger beer and Bulleit Rye. Its aight but Il stick to my jello shooters and appletinis.

May 2, 2002
SO NOW PPL ARE DELETING MY POSTS TO COVER THEIR ASS HUH?? I CANT PARTICIPATE IN WHAT I DONT RESPECT.
I WILL JUST LET MY SON POST MUSIC FOR ME CUZ I SEE ONCE SHIT GETS REAL AND PPL START GETTING EXPOSED THERES A WHOLE BUNCH OF FOUL SHIT GOIN ON.
ITS BEEN REAL....AND REAL FAKE. I HOPE KARMA COMES FOR ALL U SIDEWINDERS WHEN U LEAST EXPECT IT.
WAY TO FUCC OFF THE SICCNESS 4 PPL LIKE ME.
I CANT STAND SOME OF U MFS AND YOUR TACTICS ARE THOSE OF A COWARD AND DEEP DOWN U KNOW IT.
AND IF YALL DISRESPECT MY SON AT ALL AGAIN IM PUTTIN YOUR NAME ON THAT LIST. RNS
#YALL SOME WEENIES, THIS SITE IS CONTAMINATED WITH BULLSHIT. PERIOD

So when are more joker video gonna be released?
I asked Mr. Ouija he says Joker should return with a video next week. But that he would probably be drunk and out of control in it. Ouija also says Joker has been quiet because he wishes Grim to produce more videos.

Last edited: