Ok here are some damm Tits ! lol they keep asking to see em on siccness (NWS)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com

NOT WORK SAFE

Ok so I see the guys keep asking to see tits on here lol

well here are some online tits.. from this girl that was my friend's ex...
he posted this on another forum.. just Click the Small Pic.. to view Full size!

So here is the background of this Pic.. my friend JT on another site...
got cheated on by this girl.. he beat the hell out of the guy named John...
so she takes this naked pic.. with John.. written on her to get back at JT.

So then JT posts the pic all over the net.. to get back at her. And then he made flyers of it.. and wrote her number on it..and put that is men's bathrooms.. and wrote to call her for a good time...LOL its fucked up but funny.. and now the pic is on the siccness

so here are some damm tits.. lol enjoy you fucking perverts! lol

Nov 24, 2003
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how she gonna send him a naked flick AFTER the fact that she did him dirty!

LMAO. What an e-diot.

Like what the fuck do you think your mad ass exboyfriend is gonna do with your naked picture???? turn off all the lights and cry himself to sleep while he jacks off to it???

Fuck no, 1/4 of a brain would tell anyone that pic is going to straight to internet circulation.

Yo Murda, this thread x2 if you post her myspace

Stalka All Day

Yeezy Taught Me
Jun 28, 2007
LMAO. What an e-diot.

Like what the fuck do you think your mad ass exboyfriend is gonna do with your naked picture???? turn off all the lights and cry himself to sleep while he jacks off to it???

Fuck no, 1/4 of a brain would tell anyone that pic is going to straight to internet circulation.

Yo Murda, this thread x2 if you post her myspace
you know what im sayin! lol...she prolly wanted him to do that though lol

Stalka All Day

Yeezy Taught Me
Jun 28, 2007
you had your FIRST DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER on sunday? where the fuck were you for the last 15 years? is your lower torso made of fish scales or something?
when i was 5 my moms bought me a cheeseburger happy meal on accident ( i only fucks with mcnuggets) i took i bite of it and threw up...i never again had a hamburger from mcdonalds until sunday....i took a bite...it was okay...lol
up until i was like 16 i didnt eat hamburgers from fastfood places unless they were like homemade bbq ones....i would only eat chicken sandwiches and what not....first fast food place hamburger was in n out....it was the shit