Ok, Found the Letter From Shaka Loc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
and he says..."I'm in here for attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, and possession of an illegal firearm. I been down 7 years with 1. 1/2 to go!" That was on 9/8/99...so maybe he's out, maybe not.

This is funny too. He says, "Yes Amber, I'm still in the "SHU" (special housing unit), and tell the homie I'll be in here for another 6 months because I ran into some Del Paso Heights hoes (slobs), got shot in the leg with the block gun, but came out on top, as always. I'm now on walk alone, and I go to the yard with Charles Manson. Bitch ass, he's a hoe also!"

lol

Apr 18, 2003
coo coo. and aint that some shit? i thought them tower pig guards was supposed to be marksman? probably had a donut spinkle between the trigger that was stuck on his finger....

D

Deadly Game

Locahontas said:
"..... I'm now on walk alone, and I go to the yard with Charles Manson. Bitch ass, he's a hoe also!"
that shit had me rollin when i first read it....lol!

D

Deadly Game

silver14209 said:
isnt x there too?

No.... he was recently transferred to Calipatria or however you spell it.....i think its down by the border somewhere.......